Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dress it up how you like but going in to the final day needing three or more players (I'm counting Gana and Garner because they haven't signed yet) shows how badly organised the club is. I don't think any club has made more deadline day signings over the years.
Bill is in the entertainment business after all!

I dont think we can rely on Dominic Calvert-Lewin. Unfortunately hes proven to be an injury liability, so I'd get in another striker as cover.
Lol
Prior to last season he played
33,36,35,32 games in the prem per season!

You’ve fallen for the utter whem that is chatted that he is an injury liability!!! He’s had one major injury which he got over and a freak knee injury

Everton that

If everything goes right, we’ll get Gana, Garner and Benny Diaz. Though I suspect we’ll probably just get Gana and Garner

Hope we do go for Diaz. But doubt it for some reason. Think we would have brought him in sooner.
However, just a thought. Maybe a loan swap for Tom Cannon or Tom Davies to sweeten the deal?
Like a lower fee up front and a loan in exchange ?

A0BE14BE-9DA6-4BF7-837B-FE5EC5C355A9.webp

….IN THE NEXT 14 HOURS.

Lol
Prior to last season he played
33,36,35,32 games in the prem per season!

You’ve fallen for the utter whem that is chatted that he is an injury liability!!! He’s had one major injury which he got over and a freak knee injury

Everton that
He wont play 30 games this season, and he only played 17 last season. In a squad that badly needs some striker options I'd prefer another. Hopefully DCL gets fit and stays fit, but I can't see it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back