Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

If Norwich go down I still think he'd be a good signing at the 'right price'.

If we move out Kenny and Coleman on frees their combined wages would cover his salary and fee + he can play both right and left back.
What will happen with Patterson? Has he been written off already ?

If we move out Kenny and Coleman on frees their combined wages would cover his salary and fee + he can play both right and left back.

They wanted too much the last time they went down?

Chelsea are in a strong position with him on his contract situation. If they choose to sell him, it's big money

Gilmour is the one I think fits best with what we need, plus only has a year left and Lampard gave him his debut
The biggest thing that's going to hit Chelsea will be the new rules about loaning players out. Some of these kids they've kept hold of and loaned out year after year will not be able to be loaned like that again so Chelsea will have a lot of players to keep happy at home who wont be playing regularly unless they're sold. Could be some decent talent available.

I've not been impressed at all this season

Aarons is so uninspiring yawn. Henry Lawrence and Ethan Laird would be far more exciting and cheaper options. All a moot point anyway since we won't spend a penny on a rb for another few years. We have Patterson and the club aren't gonna give up on him for a long time.

I swear we have been down the route of signing relagated teams defences before . It didn’t work out well .

Shame we couldn't sell DCL for a large fee to balance the books and bring that Broja lad in from Chelsea in the summer who looks a big prospect.

Has shades of a Lukaku about him that bhoy but doubt Chelsea will sell unless a buy back clause is inserted.

Shame we couldn't sell DCL for a large fee to balance the books and bring that Broja lad in from Chelsea in the summer who looks a big prospect.

Has shades of a Lukaku about him that bhoy but doubt Chelsea will sell unless a buy back clause is inserted.
Note any buy back clause is meaningless unless the player wishes to return. Not quite like buying a prize pig yet :)

Aarons is so so overrated it’s unreal. Watched him a few times at youth level for Norwich and he looked a level above the rest, has looked decent in the Championship but he’s shown across 2 seasons now that he’s not PL class.

Of course he’d look better in a good team, but we shouldn’t go near him. Especially for the £30m that want ffs

Aarons is so so overrated it’s unreal. Watched him a few times at youth level for Norwich and he looked a level above the rest, has looked decent in the Championship but he’s shown across 2 seasons now that he’s not PL class.

Of course he’d look better in a good team, but we shouldn’t go near him. Especially for the £30m that want ffs
and the fact we've just signed a RB

What will happen with Patterson? Has he been written off already ?

We need 2 right backs...both Patterson and Aarons can play in other roles as well.

Also, just a thought but Kyle Walker has been RCB in a back 3 for both City and England.

I wonder if Patterson may be played there...

They wanted too much the last time they went down?

Rumoured to be asking alot when they went down and also when they came up

I wonder if this time they may take £13-15mil.

Coleman/Kenny out for £100k a week wages saved. Aarons in for £50k a week and the balance covers the fee.

We need 2 right backs...both Patterson and Aarons can play in other roles as well.

Also, just a thought but Kyle Walker has been RCB in a back 3 for both City and England.

I wonder if Patterson may be played there...

Rumoured to be asking alot when they went down and also when they came up

I wonder if this time they may take £13-15mil.

Coleman/Kenny out for £100k a week wages saved. Aarons in for £50k a week and the balance covers the fee.
Fair point Zar ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back