Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
My guess is CB, CM and a CF.

Just those 3 unless we sell any key players.
I think 2CM’s
Who’s knows what happens with De Beek, but I think lampard will want a proper number 6.
Billy Gilmour has a year left I think on his Chelsea contract. Him, de Beek, Allan and Doucoure is a good a 4 moving forward.

Again this will depend on the rest of the season, but he could also want 2CB’s
Mina will go. Branthwaite probably go on loan.
Id like to see a first choice commanding CB and maybe a younger one with potential to compete with Godfrey and Holgate/Keane

I didnt watch the match but he really is just a powerful big athletic player who has limited technical ability.

Has flopped in Italy after 95% of the forum wanted us to sign him. I was one of the voices against it.

I predict that Patterson will be a far superior player.

The same goes for Mykolenko. This summer i think Lampard will really have to focus on CB and CM.

From playing under top managers in the past im hoping hes learned to strengthen the spine of the team as soon as you come in.

We need 1 CB and 2 midfielders...
I will give you the benefit of the doubt here, Zat. Having said that, you also suggested chucking 30 mil at arrons, who is not great also

CB is the main priority for me.

I can't see united letting VDB go if he continues to impress here. So if that doesn't pan out, then a CM 100%

Depending on how Patterson turns out, then the RB spot still badly needs addressing, we can't be in a position where we are heading into a new season with 34 year old Coleman

I can't see united letting VDB go if he continues to impress here. So if that doesn't pan out, then a CM 100%

Depending on how Patterson turns out, then the RB spot still badly needs addressing, we can't be in a position where we are heading into a new season with 34 year old Coleman

We need two central midfielders and two centre backs in the summer as absolute priority before we even start to look at anything else.

I suppose it comes down to
Next manager, they will definitely buy another midfielder. And with McTominay and fernandes, will he be back on the bench? It’s a World Cup year, im
Sure he will want to be playing regularly as possible. Also maybe Utd will sell if they get the majority of their money back

I suppose it comes down to
Next manager, they will definitely buy another midfielder. And with McTominay and fernandes, will he be back on the bench? It’s a World Cup year, im
Sure he will want to be playing regularly as possible. Also maybe Utd will sell if they get the majority of their money back
Flip side is though, their next manager could like him, especially if its Ten Hag

Would bite your hand off for £70m for DCL when you could go and get a couple of players like Nunez and Golovin with the money

With FFP extra effort should me made to try and get a couple of decent bosman’s like Mazrouai, Kamara, Ginther etc
Lad I’d get down on my knees and give a gobble to anyone who would offer us £60m for DCL.

He’s not worth that and we could get two well better players just like that *clicks fingers in a fancy way*

Would bite your hand off for £70m for DCL when you could go and get a couple of players like Nunez and Golovin with the money

With FFP extra effort should me made to try and get a couple of decent bosman’s like Mazrouai, Kamara, Ginther etc
I agree with this in theory!

I dont tend to get attached or panic if we sell any players that contribute to our mid table finishes.

My only concern is in the past, we have proved we aren't capable of turning that money round to our advantage.
Its not just us that has done this in the past, others have too. I'd just be weary of a Lukaku situation (who at the time i was happy to sell for the price we were getting, thinking Sandro was going to bang in 20 goals for us)

I think 2CM’s
Who’s knows what happens with De Beek, but I think lampard will want a proper number 6.
Billy Gilmour has a year left I think on his Chelsea contract. Him, de Beek, Allan and Doucoure is a good a 4 moving forward.

Again this will depend on the rest of the season, but he could also want 2CB’s
Mina will go. Branthwaite probably go on loan.
Id like to see a first choice commanding CB and maybe a younger one with potential to compete with Godfrey and Holgate/Keane

I would be surprised if we dont see Branthwaite starting most games once were further up the table.

2 CMs is probable although i reckon the spine in CB CM CF would be the targets unless we sell a key player or most of the donkeys.

I will give you the benefit of the doubt here, Zat. Having said that, you also suggested chucking 30 mil at arrons, who is not great also

I still think Aarons could be good in a better team.

Hard to judge at Norwich.

No links at all beyond the presence of Frank himself, but if we're looking for centre midfielders, got to take a look at Connor Gallagher.

Proven in the premier league now with Palace and WBA but honestly can't see him getting into that Chelsea team

Has to be worth a look at least

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back