Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think personally we will sell Richarlison in the summer, it’s not that I want to sell him, but PSG have been interested before and Mbappe is going to Real Madrid on a free. I could see that opening the door then for Richarlison to go to PSG. There were rumours that his agent was in discussions last summer with PSG, because Madrid made a huge bid for Mbappe, but PSG turned it down.

I guess the question is how much would we sell him for? I would have thought around the £60m to £70m, depending on if anyone else came in for him.
Man imaging going from Mbappe to Richarlison. Not to insult Richarlison too much but what a massive step down.

Man imaging going from Mbappe to Richarlison. Not to insult Richarlison too much but what a massive step down.
To be honest anyone replacing Mbappe is a massive step down. Could really see PSG offering salah silly money if he still hasn’t signed his new contract that has got less than 18 months to run.

I think personally we will sell Richarlison in the summer, it’s not that I want to sell him, but PSG have been interested before and Mbappe is going to Real Madrid on a free. I could see that opening the door then for Richarlison to go to PSG. There were rumours that his agent was in discussions last summer with PSG, because Madrid made a huge bid for Mbappe, but PSG turned it down.

I guess the question is how much would we sell him for? I would have thought around the £60m to £70m, depending on if anyone else came in for him.

Also there is talk of M'Bappe staying at PSG now

So this really is very pie in the sky

No one is going to pay 70m for dcl
Wouldn't be so sure.
20 goals a.season if you give him the right service. Kane's england understudy, English, young.

If you look at it that way, how much would that cost in today's market?
As ridiculous as it sounds, £70m is probs not too far out.

Wouldn't be so sure.
20 goals a.season if you give him the right service. Kane's england understudy, English, young.

If you look at it that way, how much would that cost in today's market?
As ridiculous as it sounds, £70m is probs not too far out.

£70m would get you a world class striker. DCL is not a world class striker, therefore I don’t see anyone paying that for him. Teams aren’t as desperate for home grown players as the media would have you believe, most of the top teams can fill their quota twice over with academy players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back