Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Emeli’s iq must be like 87.
e50b3eabac0751f69a72877beaeb52fc.png

We are talking about a woman with hair like the top of a sheperds pie, what do you think.

4 goals from 5 games projects out to 30 over 38 games, and that's with no recognized striker.

I would feel a lot more comfortable if we added a starting forward that is likely to create five more than Gray, or an AM that is likely to create five extra goals, but this lot should have 40 in them given average injury luck. What makes me a little edgy is the fact that we have a history of lowrolling on injuries, which is why I would like to see a little headroom.
We'll also have to tighten up defensively. I know people say we already have but when you have the problems scoring that we do you need to keep a fair few clean sheets and we've not managed one yet. There's a lot of improving to do, hopefully we get the signings we need to help us do it.

We'll also have to tighten up defensively. I know people say we already have but when you have the problems scoring that we do you need to keep a fair few clean sheets and we've not managed one yet. There's a lot of improving to do, hopefully we get the signings we need to help us do it.
At the rate we're conceding, the distribution is very likely to start favoring us eventually. Adding Gana and Garner should help quite a bit, because the back line and Pickford should be under a lot less pressure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back