Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

you think only city’s mf is better?
If you look at my post history, you'll see I've always been a big believer in Iwobi and right now, I think he's outstanding. Apart from City, I believe he walks in to every midfield in the country. That may seem a big claim but right now he reminds me of Modric, he's not supplying Benzema or players of that calibre but we really do have a top player in him. This is not a good spell, he always had this in him.

Onnona looks like he's got everything needed to be an outstanding box to box player so I've really high hopes for him and I expect he'll be one of those players you can see improving right before you're very eyes, he's that young and inexperienced.

If Gana is anywhere near the player he was when he left, then he compliments the above 2 perfectly.

Improved all areas of the squad but upfront having nothing behind Dominic Calvert-Lewin. Entirely reliant on him getting fit and staying healthy
We have lost Richarlison who is a hig loss as he is a quality player....but not a prolific scorer of goals.

What is the difference in goals scored between Maupay and Richarlison over the last three seasons?

I keep hearing about where the goals will come from as if we have lost a 30plus goal striker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back