Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
But he's rubbish. I'm all for depth, but for players who are better than we already have, otherwise, what is the point??

It’s all about squad improvement against budget.

I’d hope that most of our resources are going to players down the spine of the team. CB, CM, CF (if one leaves). If we can spend big on improving those positions then great.

We may need some sticking plasters in other positions. I’d love that to be good academy players and hopefully Dobbin is in the shakeup somewhere but even with him considered we still probably need a new wide player. Great if we can find one better than Gordon and Gray within our budget but Almiron is a hard worker, very fast, and knows the prem. He’d be a useful injury foil and tactical option in some games as long as the money and wages are right.

We seen to be the team lacking any transfer movement again…

Yeh, sure, everyone else but us is doing business... those whole 6 PL transfers so far across 20 clubs.

Just read Chelsea value Gallagher and Broja at £50m each! That's not happening then. Football is mental.

Tomori - 25 mil
Abraham- 34 mil
Livramento - 5 mil

No chance chelsea getting 50 mil each for Broja and Gallagher

They may even be booted out of the champions league next week if this takeover isn’t sorted out

Hope they'll lower their asking price and we get both.

If only have 1 choice, Gallagher will be better but we face fierce competition for him. And we are in FFP. Can't see us offering transfer fee unless we manage to sell some of our deadwood. I think Lampard will soon realise he can't move any of our deadwood. I doubt there will be market for Gomes, Davies, Keane, Gbamin, Townsend and Rondon.

I think only try for Broja if DCL leaves. Or take him on loan, he probably won't get more game time in Chelsea.

CB: Colwill
DM: Ampadu
DM: Gilmour
CM: Gallagher
CF: Broja

How much for the lot?

No, it's come from a university graduate with a few thousand followers and has thrown half a dozen decent European sides in the mix, it's completely made up.

The link with the lad from Red Bull on the other hand...

Interesting to see us linked with Ramires (21) from Bahia and Ederson (22) from Salernitana.

Both former Brazil u20 midfield players, both dont have very good youtube videos.

This is probably the worst Man Utd team ever and we scraped past them with a deflected goal

The Man Utd side allardyce faced finished 2nd in the league that season

The Chelsea win was hardly convincing either. Azpilicueta made a mistake and gifted us a goal and then Pickford had to pull off about 3 wonder saves to keep us in it in a game that most fans had labelled a “must win” in our battle to avoid relegation. The fans got that team past the finishing line. When we drew 0-0 at home to Chelsea under allardyce it was our sixth game without defeat. Do you know our longest unbeaten streak under Lampard is 3 games.

For me this isn’t an argument over who is the better manager. I’m here to dispell the false propaganda spread about allardyce and to make people acknowledge the fact that he did a decent job for us in his short stint.

I have accepted that we are not going to win the league in my life time, I have almost come to terms that we may never win a cup in my life time , so what does that leave me with? It leaves me wanting to actually watch us and try to play football and try to score . Sam team didn’t have a shot at goal for 3-4 games and it was literally worse than watching paint dry.

I want it to be like the tannoy announcement at the power plant when Homer Simpson is laid off.

‘Attention workers. We have completed our evaluation of the current staff, and regret to announce the following lay offs, in alphabetical order..

Delph, Fabian.

That is all’.
The club should make a video on those who are released. Imagine the excitement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back