Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course he will, and it wasn’t just because we’re bigger. Down to Frank as well.

Like I said I doubt he leaves Chelsea anytime soon, unless a huge bid comes in or this sale of the club affects their transfer budget next summer

Yeh, that's fine, I was just pointing out that one specific bit means absolutely jack shabite in trying to sign someone like Broja.

If we could afford to take a punt on an untried kid who hasn't really impressed for Norwich this season.

I think it is time we realised, we are not the type of club who can take a gamble for that amount of money. We have been skint, according to financial regulations, for a while. We are now skint, as in, we haven't got a pot to piss in. We will have to sell big to spend this summer, if we take a chance on young talent with potential, it will be from Europe, where we will have to spend less for the same potential.

He really is very lightweight and one paced, a big risk for that kind of money. Too big a risk in my opinion, but, as I say, this is all conjecture, if it ever happens, get back to me and I will say I was wrong, I doubt we will have that discussion.
Ok you’re looking at his Norwich form. Not his game time at Chelsea or Scotland where he’s had rave reviews.

And weren’t skint imo. We will probably sell a DCL and hopefully we can shift a few other like Mina, Gomes, iwobi? Keane/Holgate.
When the 3 out of contract players leave we’re 30mil better off.

Moise kean deal is also worth 25/30mil. Could we do a deal this summer? Also you need to filter in how buying players works

The wage bill has probably dropped 25mil this season. Abs will likely drop another 25 if we can shift the players I’ve mentioned.

So buying a kid who’s played premier league football and plays for his country. And been at one of the top clubs in the country is a gamble.
But buying someone from abroad for a little bit cheaper isn’t.

So who would you buy in midfield if we have 20mil to spend.

Ok you’re looking at his Norwich form. Not his game time at Chelsea or Scotland where he’s had rave reviews.

And weren’t skint imo. We will probably sell a DCL and hopefully we can shift a few other like Mina, Gomes, iwobi? Keane/Holgate.

Moise kean deal is also worth 25/30mil. Could we do a deal this summer? Also you need to filter in how buying players works

The wage bill has probably dropped 25mil this season. Abs will likely drop another 25 if we can shift the players I’ve mentioned.

So buying a kid who’s played premier league football and plays for his country. And been at one of the top clubs in the country is a gamble.

Give you 4/7 that what you state there is not or will not come true Ste mate.

Frank wants players who can keep the ball, Gary Neville said after England v Scotland. England don’t have a player like that and he’s better on the ball than Kalvin Philips.

I want us to sign a midfielder that can get about the pitch and contribute goals and assists for the first time in about 18 years.

Lad, it's getting old now, as I said get back to me if it ever happens. We're skint, barasic lint, potless. I'm not an accountant, neither are you, you have no more idea how the club will proceed in the market than I do. You've stated your opinion, many times, I've told you I don't agree, many times. Once again come back to me if it ever happens.

I want us to sign a midfielder that can get about the pitch and contribute goals and assists for the first time in about 18 years.
We’ve just bought Dele. And Gilmour is a holding midfielder. Wasn’t Doucoure supposed to be that player?

Hardly any teams midfielders in the premier league get goals or assists apart from city.

Lad, it's getting old now, as I said get back to me if it ever happens. We're skint, barasic lint, potless. I'm not an accountant, neither are you, you have no more idea how the club will proceed in the market than I do. You've stated your opinion, many times, I've told you I don't agree, many times. Once again come back to me if it ever happens.
I bet her carries on posting inane amounts of speculative guff in the transfer thread.

And I’ve told you the Reasons why we won’t be skint in the summer.
I remember a certain negative Everton fan who thinks he’s the gospel saying we wouldn’t spend a penny one summer. And we spent 60mil.

Doom merchants everywhere these days.

And I’ve told you the Reasons why we won’t be skint in the summer.
I remember a certain negative Everton fan who thinks he’s the gospel saying we wouldn’t spend a penny one summer. And we spent 60mil.

Doom merchants everywhere these days.
[/QUOTE

Keep taking the happy pills lad. It'll aaaalllllll be fine.

@roy vernon you obviously need them more than me.

Why bother supporting us or even bother with football, if the arse is going to fall out of our club, like you think. You’re probably one of these fans that think the ground is doomed now to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back