Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
No idea how to gauge him at the minute or what clubs would be in for him, but if we were to replace DCL with Rashford I think that would probably be ok. Not necessarily an upgrade but we could do far worse.

I wouldn’t know loads of that type of midfielder to be honest. A few of the really talented ones coming through, get linked with Barcelona or Madrid or psg.

The other Chelsea youngster Ampadu has by all accounts, doing well playing in that position in Italy this season. But he was part of the Sheffield Utd team that got relegated. So he’s probably crap as well.
Kamara who’s on a free so probably has plenty of teams interested in him.

Also a young lad at Lyon. Caqueret only seen little bits, but looks a a good player. And has only a year left, and wants to move on this summer
I know he has hardly played this season (no idea why) but what about Cantwell, he is on a free in the summer and he does get a few goals and assists and is a bit of an all rounder, I would also like to see if we could get James Garner out of United, have watched him at Forrest and he looks a really good prospect.

I know he has hardly played this season (no idea why) but what about Cantwell, he is on a free in the summer and he does get a few goals and assists and is a bit of an all rounder, I would also like to see if we could get James Garner out of United, have watched him at Forrest and he looks a really good prospect.
Yes forgot about Garner, I’m sure he was tentatively linked in January.

And seems to play the holding role

No idea how to gauge him at the minute or what clubs would be in for him, but if we were to replace DCL with Rashford I think that would probably be ok. Not necessarily an upgrade but we could do far worse.
Not a fan of Rashford, never have been. Loads of pace and can go past defenders. But never been a great finisher and also is poor in possession at times, making wrong decisions etc.

Not a fan of Rashford, never have been. Loads of pace and can go past defenders. But never been a great finisher and also is poor in possession at times, making wrong decisions etc.
He looks poor mentality wise as well. Always looks very down when playing, rarely seems to be enjoying himself. Could do without more negativity around goodison.

Didn't Cantwell go to some championship team in the last window?

And Chelsea may be looking for cash in the summer so those players will be either be used for their first team if they sell someone, or used to raise funds.
100% Guarentee Broja & Gallagher do not come to Everton in the summer.
They will most likely both have there 'lets see what happens' season with Chelsea
And if Chelsea decide to sell (which they wont need the money) they will both go to the clubs they are already at on loan and built a rapport with

If we are looking at Chelsea's acadamy, i think someone has already said, we would be better asking about the next lads off the rank, the likes of Charlie WEbster & Jude Soonsupp Bell, or Levi Colwill who is on loan at Huddersfield (but been out the team recently) or Ian Maatsen at Coventry....and again someone has mentioned, Billy Gilmour would be more atainible than the other 2.

Other than that, another one that could be worth asking about would be Loftus Cheek, although i'm sure he's probably about 35 now

100% Guarentee Broja & Gallagher do not come to Everton in the summer.
They will most likely both have there 'lets see what happens' season with Chelsea
And if Chelsea decide to sell (which they wont need the money) they will both go to the clubs they are already at on loan and built a rapport with

If we are looking at Chelsea's acadamy, i think someone has already said, we would be better asking about the next lads off the rank, the likes of Charlie WEbster & Jude Soonsupp Bell, or Levi Colwill who is on loan at Huddersfield (but been out the team recently) or Ian Maatsen at Coventry....and again someone has mentioned, Billy Gilmour would be more atainible than the other 2.

Other than that, another one that could be worth asking about would be Loftus Cheek, although i'm sure he's probably about 35 now
Borja probably goes on loan again, if he doesn’t have a pathway next summer.

Gallagher I don’t see on loan again, he surely wants to settle down either at Chelsea or elsewhere. If he does leave I think his sights will be set a lot higher than palace who I doubt could afford him. And he probably has his sights set higher than us as well.

Borja probably goes on loan again, if he doesn’t have a pathway next summer.

Gallagher I don’t see on loan again, he surely wants to settle down either at Chelsea or elsewhere. If he does leave I think his sights will be set a lot higher than palace who I doubt could afford him. And he probably has his sights set higher than us as well.
Do you back up your expertise on football by gambling money on outcomes Ste?

Status
Not open for further replies.