Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
I totally get the principle of that, but seeing as we're almost guaranteed to get relegated if we don't make some signings I'm quite interested in us making a few.

We need to reduce the squad numbers to give us the funds to reinvest. We are not in a position to go out and spend big money without reducing numbers.

The sooner we move players on, the sooner we can try to improve the quality in the squad.

We need to reduce the squad numbers to give us the funds to reinvest. We are not in a position to go out and spend big money without reducing numbers.

The sooner we move players on, the sooner we can try to improve the quality in the squad.
We might not be able to spend big regardless, we have no idea really. The point is, i know it's cool to say 'I just want us to reduce the wage bill and get rid of these wasters' but the reality is I still want us to get better, and that means signing people. I'm not going to pretend i'm not interested in us signing players because I am.

If Richy is going as looks very likely preparations need to be made. Another wide forward and striker. Would Broja and the Keane Lewis Potter lad be enough or do we need an experienced option?
Id definitely be looking at Cornet to replace some of his goals, and at 17.5m it would leave us a good chunk left to sign a striker

That muppet Maddock is linking us with Winks
I'd doubt it would happen because I'd guess Spurs would ask for silly money, but our scouts like him and he fits the "good on the ball, gold at breaking lines with his passing" type of midfielder I'd expect Lampard to want.

There was a point where he was first choice for Conte but Bentancur coming in seems to have changed that.

Think he's a better player than most people give him credit for, but I can't see it happening in any case.

That muppet Maddock is linking us with Winks
I'd doubt it would happen because I'd guess Spurs would ask for silly money, but our scouts like him and he fits the "good on the ball, gold at breaking lines with his passing" type of midfielder I'd expect Lampard to want.

There was a point where he was first choice for Conte but Bentancur coming in seems to have changed that.

Think he's a better player than most people give him credit for, but I can't see it happening in any case.
Personally I think he’s bang average I get people can have bad games but against us In the 5-4 cup game he was shocking. The only thing he’s got is he can pass quite well at times. But he has absolutely nothing else.
Worrying if our scouts like him, he’s hardly had a sniff at spurs in a good few years. Oliver skipp was getting more minutes than him at the start of the season.

I’d rather take a punt on Gilmore, at least he potentially could go to a very good level. Winks at 26 is not getting better anytime soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back