Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pace isn't everything. Being good at football is preferable for me
It’s not. But considering we’re not going to be outplaying the top sides any time soon, out athleting them gets us closer. If nothing else we need more mobility in the middle because our current band of slugs just gets run ragged by any competent side.

The disembodied voice didn't talk about Everton and his best mate is at Palace, where he loved his time.
If Chelsea don't hold him we'd have a very tough time getting him.
Lampard would really be pulling a rabbit out of the bag if he swung this one

Who would Conor G get in ahead in the Chelsea team?
Think he gets ahead of RLC as a rotational midfielder, but certainly not ahead of Kante or Kovacic. If Jorginho leaves I assume they'll replace him with a new deep lying midfielder, so at best Gallagher would be 4th choice in that midfield two, with some possible rotation time behind Mount as well.

If Chelsea are smart, they'll hold on to him for quality depth. Personally I don't see a scenario where we can get him, even if for some reason he is dreaming of playing for Frank, short of the new owners going on a crazy spending spree in an effort to drop their balls on the table. In my opinion he's too good for another loan (that would be the only possibility) and way too expensive for us on a permanent.

IF we could attract them for the prices that are being stated they're available for then both Cheick Doucoure (15m from Lens) and Zinkovic (15-20m from City) would massively revolutionize our midfield, throw in a Gallacher loan and a 30-35m outlay would change this team completely. Keep hold of Dacoure at the 4th option, Deli playing where Richy does now - assuming we sell Richy and bringing in the lad from Hull for 20m, let Allan go back to Italy and grab Tarkowski on a free bring in Broja on a loan.

Easy this DoF lark

IF we could attract them for the prices that are being stated they're available for then both Cheick Doucoure (15m from Lens) and Zinkovic (15-20m from City) would massively revolutionize our midfield, throw in a Gallacher loan and a 30-35m outlay would change this team completely. Keep hold of Dacoure at the 4th option, Deli playing where Richy does now - assuming we sell Richy and bringing in the lad from Hull for 20m, let Allan go back to Italy and grab Tarkowski on a free bring in Broja on a loan.

Easy this DoF lark

Glad you're not our DoF - you'd be signing a completely non-existent player here.

He's a smashing player, something that we need and I would love to see him at Everton. However, I don't think we can afford him and our buys this season will be a lot more modest.

What’s your evidence that they’ll overtake us?
What’s your evidence that they’ll overtake us?
Because they are a team who are comfortable on the ball with the players they have, this is why they destroyed Arsenal Leicester in the cup, their chairman has today indicated that they will spend big

Where as for us to spend any money we have to sell at least 1 if not 3 of the only decent players we have in Richy DCL Pickford, take any of those 3 out of our team and we are dreadful, just remember this squad of players got smashed at home v Watford, beaten by Norwich as well as Burnley

Major construction is needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back