Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't fool your self, it is compo they want as much as the other.

Why would just burnley and Leeds be after compo? Surely all the other teams we took points off could also stake a claim? Taking points off them would have affected their final league placing.

Gallagher saying this morning that it's boring being linked to other clubs, think the lad desperately hoping if Tutchell not giving him a chance Palace buy him
Find This a bizarre take and I’m not saying he will sign for us, but he’s an England international, why would he leave Chelsea for a club that finishes in the bottom half every season. He will have plenty of better offers.

Eze and olise came to palace from the championship. Marc Guehi had never played for Chelsea in the prem and being on loan on the championship.

Gallagher is a different level

For me mate

Tarkowski (no brainer to get him in)

Broja - yup - huge upside and almost certainly available at not an insane price

Gallacher - can't see us buying him but could see a loan (pray God it has an option to buy in) but if we sold players to be able to afford him go all in whatever it'd cost at 22 I think Chelsea will decide yes or no this season if he's part of the first team, another loan - hes 23 and had about 4 seasons loaned out - they don't make it at Chelsea after that - they'll decide his future this summer.

Cowil - is a loan - don't think Chelsea would consider selling with his age being only 19.

I'd add in Zinchenko to that list - available and could be convinced by the fact he's be starting every game in his favoured position.

Lewis Potter - again would be a good purchase too.

And Dacoure from Lens for circa 15m would be a good pickup, fact he's wanted by Vierra is a huge plus to go for him too.

Tarkowski - free
Broja - circa 15m?
Cowil - loan
Lewis Potter - 20m?
Dacoure - 15/20m?
Gallacher - loan/30-40m?
Zinchenko - 20m?

Think that's what we have to look at - obviously to get close to getting most we'd need at least one BIG sale and several of the others going for fees too

But if we break it down - Dacoure, Zinchenko, Gallacher for roughly ballpark figure of 80m would be offset maybe by Richy (or close to being) if he goes.

Would massively upgrade the team.

Pickford (Begovic)
Patterson(Coleman) Keane/Holgate/Godfrey- Tarkowski(Cowil) - Mykolenko (Godfrey)
Cheik Davoure (Allan/Davies) Gallacher (Iwobi) Zinchenko (c)(Dacoure)

Gordon (Dobbin) Deli/ Lewis Potter
DCL (Broja/Simms)

That's if Say Richy was sold and we got rid of Gray and a few others, Kean going to Juve early etc, could probably lose Allan too and one cb out if Keane or Holgate
Isn’t Zinchenko a LB or am I thinking of someone else

Bigger club, bigger wages, higher profile, manager he idolizes and sees as the role model for his own style of play.

Palace are currently better (pretty much down to this lads contribution in a way), but let's not make out Everton aren't a hugely bigger draw in comparison mate.
We won more games the palace and the seasons over.. this is a new season

I wonder if we could do any weird transfer things like buy Broja for £5m with an option for Chelsea to buy him back after 1 year for £5m. Like a way to get around the 1 loan per club thing..

I’d be shocked if both City and Chelsea aren’t doing stuff like this.

Continental clubs do it (e.g Deulofeu from Barca), so I guess it’s only standard practice our clubs start doing if.

For me mate

Tarkowski (no brainer to get him in)

Broja - yup - huge upside and almost certainly available at not an insane price

Gallacher - can't see us buying him but could see a loan (pray God it has an option to buy in) but if we sold players to be able to afford him go all in whatever it'd cost at 22 I think Chelsea will decide yes or no this season if he's part of the first team, another loan - hes 23 and had about 4 seasons loaned out - they don't make it at Chelsea after that - they'll decide his future this summer.

Cowil - is a loan - don't think Chelsea would consider selling with his age being only 19.

I'd add in Zinchenko to that list - available and could be convinced by the fact he's be starting every game in his favoured position.

Lewis Potter - again would be a good purchase too.

And Dacoure from Lens for circa 15m would be a good pickup, fact he's wanted by Vierra is a huge plus to go for him too.

Tarkowski - free
Broja - circa 15m?
Cowil - loan
Lewis Potter - 20m?
Dacoure - 15/20m?
Gallacher - loan/30-40m?
Zinchenko - 20m?

Think that's what we have to look at - obviously to get close to getting most we'd need at least one BIG sale and several of the others going for fees too

But if we break it down - Dacoure, Zinchenko, Gallacher for roughly ballpark figure of 80m would be offset maybe by Richy (or close to being) if he goes.

Would massively upgrade the team.

Pickford (Begovic)
Patterson(Coleman) Keane/Holgate/Godfrey- Tarkowski(Cowil) - Mykolenko (Godfrey)
Cheik Davoure (Allan/Davies) Gallacher (Iwobi) Zinchenko (c)(Dacoure)

Gordon (Dobbin) Deli/ Lewis Potter
DCL (Broja/Simms)

That's if Say Richy was sold and we got rid of Gray and a few others, Kean going to Juve early etc, could probably lose Allan too and one cb out if Keane or Holgate
Not going to happen. You forgot about 40m Dele. His clause will destroy our rebuild.

Let's get Pogba and Bale on free transfers! 250m worth of players for free - give them each a 6-year contract so they are with us until the end of their careers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back