Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think given the stature of the mess were in, right now, that if consider it a successful summer if we bring in.

Tarkowski
Colwill
Broja
Gallagher

That is dependent on literally no out goings. If we do sell DCL and Richarlison then I’d be hoping for a few more bodies in the mix.

Do worry if we lose both and end up getting Lewis-Potter as the replacement. Absolute talent, but fear we’d be setting ourselves up for a slog again.
I think we’d only bring colwill in if we buy him or loan him we’d have to play a 3 at the back. Don’t see the point loaning a 19yr old With no prem experience to sit him on the bench.

Talk if us looking at a Spanish attacking left back and Thelwell by all accounts likes 3 at the back, I know ultimately it will be franks decision on the system, but they will be working together

I think given the stature of the mess were in, right now, that if consider it a successful summer if we bring in.

Tarkowski
Colwill
Broja
Gallagher

That is dependent on literally no out goings. If we do sell DCL and Richarlison then I’d be hoping for a few more bodies in the mix.

Do worry if we lose both and end up getting Lewis-Potter as the replacement. Absolute talent, but fear we’d be setting ourselves up for a slog again.

If we sold both and signed those + KLP + a DM then that would be good busines really...

I think Colwill + Gallagher's values in a couple of seasons wont be far off DCL's and Richarlisons.

Until the club vastly improves it's commercial performance, the nature of the Profit & Loss rules means that we're in a sell-to-buy scenario regardless of the fact Moshiri has money and is willing to spend.

The rules no longer allow clubs to continually record huge losses year on year, even if the owner is happy to and has the funds to cover the losses.
But we stayed inside the rules, just about I know. But my point is it’s not like we have to bring in 150mil this summer and only spend 20mil. Last year accounts that came out a few months ago will surely be worse than the year just gone.

We only really dropped wages last summer, when the club would have known what was coming

If we sold both and signed those + KLP + a DM then that would be good busines really...

I think Colwill + Gallagher's values in a couple of seasons wont be far off DCL's and Richarlisons.

Oh I agree with the latter two.

But I think we could struggle with the experience. Whilst I’m accepting we may move DCL and Richarlison on.

I just hope we can bring in some guile across the park.

I’m fine with seeing progress in terms of direction, and future planning, providing we don’t end up in a relegation scrap.

I’m quite content with my confidence for Lampard and Thelwell, and I think they’re on the same page, something we’ve lacked completely since having a DOF.

georgemichael-dancing.gif

I’m a big fan tbf, numbers weren’t great but he’s got something about him

Tarkowski
Colwill
Broja
Gallagher

Need a striker/wide forward regardless

I wonder if we could do any weird transfer things like buy Broja for £5m with an option for Chelsea to buy him back after 1 year for £5m. Like a way to get around the 1 loan per club thing..

Gabby Agbonlahor and Ally McCoist on Talksport a few minutes ago saying not to expect that Thelwell fella to do much and questioning his track record with recruitment.
This coming from 2 guys who didn’t no who fat Tony was and what show he was in. They no nothing about football. Gabby is an idiot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back