Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think hes got more chance of moving to Palace then he has here.

A club he knows, that he was happy at and he would be able to stay in London.
Wasn’t frank his hero? And which ever way yiu look at it we are still a much bigger club Witt a higher ceiling and would most likely pay bigger wages. Remember Lukaku nearly going back to West Brom until we came in at the last minute

georgemichael-dancing.gif

Great content

Wake me up before you go Goat.

I am expecting decent transfer biz from Frank and his pals despite all the issues. He has done
well in the past spotting talent and Clements is the bloke who took us to the cleaners over Siggi, a
poker game in which EFC was truly stuffed. I have no idea about the DOF but he's English at least
and should be able to see through those foreign johnnies pretending to be interested in anything
other than the money.

Goals from midfield, centre-backs who like to head the ball, full backs that can contribute, speed in midfield
and trickery up-front are what is required. And youth not pensioners looking for a top-up and a good massage
at Finch Farm.

And finally do not go shopping at Chelsea, Manu, Spurs rather search them out in the championship.

And finally do not go shopping at Chelsea, Manu, Spurs rather search them out in the championship.
In general yes, but Chelsea have a lot of talented youngsters who may not quite be able to oust their best players who Frank worked with, knows personally, and can guarantee much more game time in the premier league.
We need to avoid the aging players at those teams who no longer get a game though yeah

If Richarlison does leave then I think Colwill, Gallagher and KLP should he the targets.

Bring the England international into the spine with 2 potential England players added.

Build on the Pickford--Godfrey--Dele--DCL spine.

So do Everton have any transfer funds this summer or is it sell to buy only?

Depends on who does the sums, we are getting rid of Kean for almost £30m and wiping £25m off the books in wages. But we overspent by about £100m last year and didn’t spend on transfer fees, so not really sure.

I think if we bring in players on reasonable wages and low fees, say £20m, with a 4 year contract we can put that cost as £5m a year over the terms of the contract from an accounting perspective.

I think we will sell DCL and Richarlison anyway though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back