Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tarkowski isn’t a bad player for a freebie

Key word there being offered, doesn’t mean JJK will accept if he feels he can get regular game time elsewhere
Don't we have to offer a contract, otherwise if we let him go on a free, we get no compensation for developing him?

100% he doesn`t, give it half a season and people will be calling him worse than Keane. He has played low block for the last 5 years but Keane gets hammered because he is only capable of playing that way. Well we will have twice as many next season!

More deadwood 30 year old sitting out a £90k a week contract....

Keane doesnt get hammered because "he is only capable of playing that way".

He gets hammered because he has concentration lapses, cant turn, no backbone, no anticipation, no pace, passes the ball out of play.

He needs to be moved on with Tarkowski replacing him.

I wonder if Richy is looking at our business and thinking "Kenny and Tarkowski, wow I`ll have some of that!"

No I dont think so either, bye bye Richy!

Be a great signing... But if rumours are true it's between us a Spurs I think we know the outcome...the fact Son is there will almost guarantee he signs for them.
Are they mates though? Always find it a bit mad when people say stuff like that just because people are from the same country, like I’m best mates with everyone from England.

Reactions: SJB
Shouldn't be looking at players like that when we have a track record of signing late 20s players that we can't get rid of and have proven to be bad signings for the money involved.

All well and good saying this one or that one is alright , that way of thinking is why we are where we are. How many alight players have turned up on high contracts and then nose dived form wise?

In terms of defenders, our best one , injury prone but was a young defender that Barca valued. Our worst, 25 million from Burnley. That should tell you something.

An addict says maybe this one will be fine...
Agree generally but our budget isn't very big so a free allows us to replace Keane and use whatever small funds we have on the midfield...

This account is playing Everton transfer tombola.

Keane doesnt get hammered because "he is only capable of playing that way".

He gets hammered because he has concentration lapses, cant turn, no backbone, no anticipation, no pace, passes the ball out of play.

He needs to be moved on with Tarkowski replacing him.
Agree Keane isnt good enough and needs to be moved on, I disagree that Tarkowski is an upgrade, he just isn`t and certainly not worth sitting on £90k a week to find out he is ?

Status
Not open for further replies.