Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
This deal confused me at the time we loaned him back to Juve.

So is the €3m loan fee you are talking about money that is still outstanding/owed from this year's loan?
On 31 August 2021, Kean returned to Juventus on a two-year loan deal for a loan fee of €7 million,[50][51] with an obligation to buy in summer 2023 for a reported €28 million plus €3 million in add-ons.

Pulisic anyone? I think any of Erikson, zinchenko or pulisic and I’d be happy. Lingard on the other hand is a big fat no from me, I do t like his attitude. Moyes always chose players with the right mentality. While it may not have won us trophies, it always created a solid team that payed for each other. I’d like to see that come back initially, we can add the Brazilians later. The team last season looked like they’d never met one another. We need chemistry.
I feel like Tarkwoski is a start, we have to get the spine right with the right personalities. If they aren’t making this a priority then we are screwed.
Pulisic would be amazing but not to be harsh, if you are him why do you join us?

Possible scenario. Sell to buy.

Pickford

Patterson Tarkowski Kim Min-jae Mykolenko

Gallagher Doucouré

Iwobi Eriksen Richarlison

Calvert-Lewin

In: Tarkowski (free), Kim (£20m), Gallagher (loan with obligation to buy), Eriksen (free), Cornet (£17.5m).

Out: Mina (£17m unless he signs a new deal), Kean (£28m), Virgínia (£3m), Boardhead (£1m) plus any other deadwoods.
I think we need a natural ball winner in midfield. To sit in front of the front 4. Doucoure can’t do that.

This deal confused me at the time we loaned him back to Juve.

So is the €3m loan fee you are talking about money that is still outstanding/owed from this year's loan?
Thought first season loan fee was €4m, second season loan fee was €3m and the obligation to buy fee was €28m. So the outstanding fee was €31m. Now that they want to cut short the loan and buy him now it ain’t our problem they should pay the full fee.

Possible scenario. Sell to buy.

Pickford

Patterson Tarkowski Kim Min-jae Mykolenko

Gallagher Doucouré

Iwobi Eriksen Richarlison

Calvert-Lewin

In: Tarkowski (free), Kim (£20m), Gallagher (loan with obligation to buy), Eriksen (free), Cornet (£17.5m).

Out: Mina (£17m unless he signs a new deal), Kean (£28m), Virgínia (£3m), Boardhead (£1m) plus any other deadwoods.
Iwobi on the wing... because that's worked so well in the past....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back