Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we didnt do anything else but signed Zinchenko and Erikssen I`d be quite happy as a step 1 in the rebuild and we got rid of some dross......

Pickford

Patterson Holgate Godfrey Mykolenko

Zinchenko

Erikssen Alli

Gordon DCL Richarlison​
I’d be happy with Erikssen and Zinchenko but that team above would be struggling!

That CB pairing would be disastrous & absolutely no energy in midfield. We would be over run. Your not getting any defensive help from Erikssen or Alli.

Still not enough goals upfront either. Gordon can’t be our main right winger.

I’d be happy with Erikssen and Zinchenko but that team above would be struggling!

That CB pairing would be disastrous & absolutely no energy in midfield. We would be over run. Your not getting any defensive help from Erikssen or Alli.

Still not enough goals upfront either. Gordon can’t be our main right winger.
Replace Holgate with tarkowski, and have doucoure instead of alli but a bit deeper and it looks better to me. Erikson has primarily been a CM rather than a CAM at Brentford and I think he does more defensively then you are giving him credit for.

Unfortunately, we won't have erikson, zinchenko or richie next season.

If we didnt do anything else but signed Zinchenko and Erikssen I`d be quite happy as a step 1 in the rebuild and we got rid of some dross......

Pickford

Patterson Holgate Godfrey Mykolenko

Zinchenko

Erikssen Alli

Gordon DCL Richarlison​
Possible scenario. Sell to buy.

Pickford

Patterson Tarkowski Kim Min-jae Mykolenko

Gallagher Doucouré

Iwobi Eriksen Richarlison

Calvert-Lewin

In: Tarkowski (free), Kim (£20m), Gallagher (loan with obligation to buy), Eriksen (free), Cornet (£17.5m).

Out: Mina (£17m unless he signs a new deal), Kean (£28m), Virgínia (£3m), Boardhead (£1m) plus any other deadwoods.

Last edited:

Possible scenario. Sell to buy.

Pickford

Patterson Tarkowski Kim Min-jae Mykolenko

Gallagher Doucouré

Iwobi Eriksen Richarlison

Calvert-Lewin

In: Tarkowski (free), Kim (£20m), Gallagher (loan with obligation to buy), Eriksen (free), Cornet (£17.5m).

Out: Mina (£17m unless he signs a new deal), Kean (£28m), Virgínia (£3m), Boardhead (£1m) plus any other deadwoods.
Kim won't cost as much as £20 m.

But equally, no way would we get even close to £17m for Mina, injury prone and with a year left on his deal. Might get £10 if we are lucky.

£28 million for Keane?? Unless a cash-rich club like Newcastle have secretly appointed the dream team of Steve Walsh and Marcel Brands to oversee transfers with some consultancy work from Allardyce and Benitez, there isn't another club on the planet stupid enough to do that.

And who is Boardhead? Sounds like a character from Neighbours. We have a lad called Broadhead that we might get a bag of penny chews for. ?

Kim won't cost as much as £20 m.

But equally, no way would we get even close to £17m for Mina, injury prone and with a year left on his deal. Might get £10 if we are lucky.

£28 million for Keane?? Unless a cash-rich club like Newcastle have secretly appointed the dream team of Steve Walsh and Marcel Brands to oversee transfers with some consultancy work from Allardyce and Benitez, there isn't another club on the planet stupid enough to do that.

And who is Boardhead? Sounds like a character from Neighbours. We have a lad called Broadhead that we might get a bag of penny chews for. ?
Moise Kean. Juv want to buy him now.

Ok Broadhead:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back