Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dennis has looked lively any time ive seen him, direct and seems to have good composure in front of goal. He turned our defense inside out when they turned their result against us at home, 2 assists and a goal on the day if my memory is right.

He covers and consolidates two squad positions, in Tosun and Richarlsion (if hes off) we do have a bit of depth on the left mind.

Aye I’d throw Allan and Gbamin into the mixer there too, surely then our wage bill would be in line with most other teams in the league.

Gbamin should no doubt be out too.

Allan will stay another year me thinks. Think his Mrs has already said they're staying...unless someone comes in for a bid.

Out of all of them, he's probably the most reliable of them in that silly wage category IE he plays. We'd also need 2 DMs instead of 1 more.

Allan will stay another year me thinks. Think his Mrs has already said they're staying...unless someone comes in for a bid.

Out of all of them, he's probably the most reliable of them in that silly wage category IE he plays. We'd also need 2 DMs instead of 1 more.
Allan is injured for a lengthy spell so its doubtful that anyone will attempt an offer

I think it's a flawed approach when players are linked to us to mention outstanding performances against us because it usually doesn't extend to other teams. Everton are a charitable team for allowing players have one off dynamite performances
I'd tend to agree but he scored as many as Richarlison and more than many good players last season, in a very poor side.

You can say that with confidence taking an account our propensity in signing mediocre players? I hope you're correct
Absolutely, Lampard will know the profile of player he wants and Winks isn’t it

We've still got Moshiri in charge.
If he’s true to his statement, he’ll stay out of matters and leave Frank and Kevin Thirwell to do their jobs

Gbamin will come in to empty his locker and it fall over and hit him on his head.

Status
Not open for further replies.