Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Going from his own comments possibly by the end of pre season but that's not certain. He's going to be recuperating for awhile. I think this interview occurred in late May

They say that within six weeks I will be fine and can start running normally again," Allan told Corriere dello Sport. "I had to operate, because the pain in my adductors had become unbearable. As soon as we were safe with Everton, I went to the operating room.

Meant to be training mid July.

Leicester are not a more attractive or more ambitious club than Spurs. This isn't a debate.

And you're also twisting yourself into a pretzel here. Would you want Richarlison to be sold to Leicester instead?

Because they are part of the "scab 6".

Any footballer worth their salt knows they go to Spurs and they win nothing.

Diamond / 4231 or 4213 etc can all work depending on the players and tactics of course.

I wonder if Dele may have a role created for him next season...or else why sign him?

Possible he replaces Richarlison i suppose.
If the club isn't looking to move him on, you'd have to hope there's a plan for him.

In a 3-5-2, he could play either up front or as the most advanced of the midfield three. Not sure where he fits if Lampard wants to have wide forwards in more of a 3-4-3, though.

Because they are part of the "scab 6".

Any footballer worth their salt knows they go to Spurs and they win nothing.
They have Antonio Conte now mate. I don't know if they can go all the way toe to toe with City and the RS for a whole season but they also weren't a million miles away during the second half of last year. I'll be taking a flyer at 16-1 though.

And they're part of that group because they're in Europe every year and the CL on average every couple. It would be a group of 7 or 8 if someone else was consistently at that level.

If the club isn't looking to move him on, you'd have to hope there's a plan for him.

In a 3-5-2, he could play either up front or as the most advanced of the midfield three. Not sure where he fits if Lampard wants to have wide forwards in more of a 3-4-3, though.

343 I think he'd be in one of the wide forward positions.

Alot will depend on the sales we can make and incomings of course.

But surely hes got to have a starting role.

Diamond / 4231 or 4213 etc can all work depending on the players and tactics of course.

I wonder if Dele may have a role created for him next season...or else why sign him?

Possible he replaces Richarlison i suppose.

Is this nonsense going to be peddled tomorrow as well...

Dennis mostly played left wing / left forward and centre forward ALL season.

Richarlison was used in a defensive left midfield role for half a season.

Its such a lazy comparison from posters I dont think did their research beyond looking at random stats.

Dennis has a bad attitude and has had 1/2 a productive season in his entire career FFS.

"Carbon copy of Richarlison" GTF
Wtf is your problem? I just quoted the stats are a carbon copy of richarlison, and I’m lazy? all I see you do is post random foootballers from random leagues and say they’re good? You GTF

343 I think he'd be in one of the wide forward positions.

Alot will depend on the sales we can make and incomings of course.

But surely hes got to have a starting role.
Yeah, if he's earning whatever Spurs were paying him as one of their stars, he can't just be a squad player.

Do you think he carries the ball well enough to start wide? I can't really picture him cutting inside and doing damage.

Personally I think Deli would work really well in a front 2 in a 3-5-2 formation. He just needs the right 3 in midfield, preferably a hard working CM pairing behind him to do the hard work. Hard to not have Iwobi in there after the last 10 games or so of last season.

Agree with the wide players though. Patterson will hopefully be a threat from the right.

I think Deli would certainly add to our goal threat though.

I’m hoping we spend on a quality winger with an end product.

I’ll take Matheus Nunes now. He’s becoming a good player and a Portuguese international regular.
Look like Wolves desperate to get him

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220612-175721_Facebook.webp
    Screenshot_20220612-175721_Facebook.webp
    62.5 KB · Views: 207

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back