Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
I could care less if he was.

He's tripe.
Thats fair You're entitled to criticize anyone but at least use revelant stats like say his defensive ones since that fits more his player profile.
Otherwise it just looks like your biased against former ranger players
Patterson, Ferguson and now Gilmour

Are there any links today or are we all bickering about the merits (or lack of) of various players?

Saw the name Noa Lang somewhere - any chance we could get it/them/him/her?

I think Luca de la Torre from Heracles is worth a look. Wants a move this summer and could probably be had on the cheap. Been really impressed with his play in the USMNT. Can pick out a pass, break lines and excels on the ball.

Are there any links today or are we all bickering about the merits (or lack of) of various players?

He's not even linked mate. A former scout just said he should go to a team like us, Villa or Newcastle.

Nothing else in it. We're sell to buy - expect movement when Richarlison is sold.

I liked the lad Rutter form germany thought he looked a good option for out wide

We were linked werent we? Not seen him.

I think Lampard has to have us stable for 2-3 years while building a team to push the top sides after 3-5 years.

Getting in those u21 players now could mean they gradually develop together and then all erupt at around the same time.

2 experienced guys and say 4 u21s this window would be a big bold step forward.

Roster next?

Im waiting for @davek to call Gilmour...

Happy.

Hes good...plays for bruge with Belgiums next star forward De Ketalaere.

? Townsend is out till after the new year he won’t play again imo. Keane maybe sold and will probably be 4th choice if he stays, same Witt Davies 5th choice midfielder at best. And Coleman will be a squad player and again I don’t expect him to play that much.

Frank had this squad in 13th on the 17 games he managed, we had the worst injuries in the league and the worst refereeing decisions.
Law of averages would say that can’t happen again, well not as bad. This squad is comfortably a mid table squad.
Alexa, define "complacency".

Last edited:

We were linked werent we? Not seen him.

I think Lampard has to have us stable for 2-3 years while building a team to push the top sides after 3-5 years.

Getting in those u21 players now could mean they gradually develop together and then all erupt at around the same time.

2 experienced guys and say 4 u21s this window would be a big bold step forward.

Im waiting for @davek to call Gilmour...

Happy.

Hes good...plays for bruge with Belgiums next star forward De Ketalaere.
Linked on twitter saying been watched

Dont know if this is a positive or a negative in the opportunity to get him

Probably a negative in terms of buying him on a permanent
Positive maybe in terms of getting him on loan?

Or we generally aren't even interested and it means nothing
My guess is they think he is a better player than he showed at Norwich so they don’t want to be forced to loan him now with low return. They are likely banking on loaning him again to see if he improves his value and then they will either sell him or renew him long term next year.

I don’t think it decreases the chance of a loan really

I think Luca de la Torre from Heracles is worth a look. Wants a move this summer and could probably be had on the cheap. Been really impressed with his play in the USMNT. Can pick out a pass, break lines and excels on the ball.

I like him for the US. He's not a PL player

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back