Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don’t they play the same position?

Think klp was the backup for johnson incase they never come up. If rich does go is key we bring in the right player as back up will be a big loss

KLP plays left or behind the forward...though was on the right for England u21 the other day.

Johnson plays right or up top.

If we had those 2 and Gordon then were looking good long term.

What is he setting out to achieve that he is failing to do? That's maybe where we'd have to start before showing stats off.
...passing the ball to his own team mates, assisting for goals, scoring goals...just those unimportant areas of his game.

...passing the ball to his own team mates, assisting for goals, scoring goals...just those unimportant areas of his game.
I was wondering why you had such a predisposed aversion to him and disparaging his offensive production even though hes a defensive Midfielder
Here's the answer:
Gilmour was previously with Rangers

Last edited:

I don’t like Gordon on the right, think he’s much better off the left

If we moved out a few like Mina, Keane, Gomes and Allan along with the larger money sales from Richarlison and Kean then opportunities open up.

A couple of key experienced signings like Tarkowski and Eriksen could help the likes of Gordon and Patterson for example.

Also with that experience in place we can then look at the likes of KLP, Colwill, Garner and Johnson to come in and provide the long term building blocks.

I hope theres alot of sales during June.

KLP plays left or behind the forward...though was on the right for England u21 the other day.

Johnson plays right or up top.

If we had those 2 and Gordon then were looking good long term.
I liked the lad Rutter form germany thought he looked a good option for out wide

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back