Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would have zero faith in this board to invest that money well.

However, I guess we'll see the new DOF's stance very soon.
But we have no other option.
Spurs wasted loads of money, have been a bit better since the bale Money.

Liverpool wasted millions and got nowhere for years. And it goes on, so many clubs have done the same.

We just need to hope this new DOF and Frank will be better and won’t be influenced by the owner.

I would have zero faith in this board to invest that money well.

However, I guess we'll see the new DOF's stance very soon.

Thelwell has a reputation of focusing on youth. Add that to Lampard hopefully doing the same as opposed to the current strategy and we could do very well.

@davek

Interesting to see what happens with Nkounkou.

I happen to think we need 2 high potential players in each position compared to the mess at the moment.

Id be quite happy if we spent another £30mil (raised from sales) on another 2 full backs to compete with Patterson and Mykolenko.

In defence i'd keep Mykolenko, Branthwaite, Godfrey, Patterson...and I think if we can move out Kenny, Coleman, Keane, Holgate, Mina and perhaps Nkounkou then that creates a budget for the new players.

£190 million for DCL, Richi and Kean? Hahahaha
I think he’s pointing to the fact, certain clubs being interested, will change the prices of players.

Loads of players in the past have had poor season one reason or another like injuries, poor team. Change of manager.

Will it really effect the price that much, especially when still only 24.

I’m not saying Newcastle would want DCL or he would go there. But didn’t city buy lescott when they finished below us. I’m certain they were behind Arsenal when they signed a few if their best players.

Depends, if PSG want him as well then it will get interesting and I would not rule Real Madrid out completely either. Depending on funds I think CA would like to sign Richarlison.
Well recently Richy among other have been trying there best to get there transfer values down ?

There's a small army of fact checkers on here looking at my posts all the way back to 2008.

They've come up with about two mistakes so far.

I feel sorry for them, tbh.

Don’t make me go into the Benitez thread ( again )

You got more wrong about Benitez, in that one thread, than @Joey66 yearly count of spelling and grammar mistakes.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back