Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

I mean, we spent 35m+ on richie who had just scored 5 goals at Watford and was quite poor for half a season after Silva left (didnt score or assist from 16th december onwards that season). He hadn't exactly tore it up prior to them either.

But he wasnt "poor for half a season", his position changed to effectively being a 2nd left back. Thats how deep he was asked to play.

In fact his defensive stats back then were amongst the best in the league.

Huge difference in quality and ability between the two players.

As for "not tearing it up prior to then" again mate, youre way off there...he reminded me of Rivaldo at Watford with the running and movement and was one of the stars of the league from the moment he stepped onto the pitch.

Also hugely rated in Brazil hence the diverse interest across europe fo sign him.

Seen links to hamza Choudry from Leicester

Thats been rumbling a while now.

Imagine linked to us and some no marks like West Brom...hopefully his agent putting our name out.

Makes no sense.

So now you want to spend £15mil on a player whose had 2 amazing months (primarily as a centre forward) in his whole career.

Thats a career riddled with disciplinary issues lol

I can drop plenty of names thanks, why cant they be "19 year olds who never play in the PL" ?

Can they be human? Or do they need to be dreadful players like Dennis?

Sometimes the obvious is right in front of you....KLP.
In correct. He was pretty good for half a season.

KLP do we need more midget?

In correct. He was pretty good for half a season.

KLP do we need more midget?

Theyre called "little people" with big hearts.

I'd also look at Dwight McNeil before Dennis....

Theyre called "little people" with big hearts.

I'd also look at Dwight McNeil before Dennis....
Why? My grandma ran faster than him. Awful suggestion.

He can’t score can’t assist. And you are moaning about Dennis’s stats. Look at McNeil’s stats. He scored like one was it?

#Just look the stats up. McNeil scored zero yes 0 goal last season. Being young doesn’t mean he is good.

George Michael
James Tarkowski -
Matt Law
Oleksandr Zinchenko - The Athletic

Andrew Ridgeley
** Cameron Carter-Vickers - Larry Henry Jr ** Jack Harrison - Graeme Bailey ** Valentin Castellanos - tuttomercatoweb ** Conor Gallagher - Dean Jones ** Armando Broja - Dean Jones ** Miguel Almiron - Roberto Rojas ** Levi Colwill - Ekrem Konur ** Eric Ramires - SportsWitness ** Joao Palhinha - RecordPT ** Chris Maxwell - LancsLive ** Cheick Doucoure - Charlie Parker-Turner ** Christian Eriksen - Simon Jones ** Brennan Johnson - Miguel Delaney ** Kalidou Koulibaly - Dylan Walsh ** Clement Lenglet - @Sport ** Kristoffer Ajer - The Athletic ** Maxwell Cornet - Mike McGrath ** James Garner - The Athletic ** Manor Solomon - tuttomercatoweb ** Adrien Truffert - RMC ** Kim Min-Jae - Sabah Gazetesi ** Ben Mee - MirrorAnderson ** Jesse Lingard - La Gazzetta dello Sport ** Billy Gilmour - Paul Brown ** Stephy Mavididi - FabrizioRomano ** Luka Milivojevic - sportimegreece ** Steven Bergwijn - Simon Jones ** Ruben Loftus-Cheek - Adrian Kajumba ** Keane Lewis-Potter - El bobble ** Rodrigo Becao - tuttoudinese ** Adama Traore - Football Insider ** Juan Cuadrado - calciomercato ** Georginio Rutter - BenjWin ** Jamie Cumming - Simon Phillips ** Luka Jovic - Teamtalk ** Harry Winks - Matt Law ** Otávio Edmilson da Silva Monteiro - Eljogo ** Emmanuel Dennis - @louorns ** Rodrigo Becão - Rich Jones ** Matheus Nunes - footmercato ** Zaidu Sanusi - Record_Portugal ** Dwight McNeil - Graeme Bailey ** Hamza Choudhury - Tom Hopkinson **

Neil Tennant
Gavin Bazunu - Daniel McDonnell

8277c6a5f0ed5ed194294bde3aea8c57f1d523fc.gifv

Running out of Gifs here, gonna have to start reusing some.

Status
Not open for further replies.