Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Broja would be a marvellous acquisition for us, a proper striker with 'bottle' unlike the so called leaders we have at present. I do realise that I would
be slung off this site, if I were to be truthful about them. I think that our biggest loss will be to lose Frank, Frank will bring us in young British players,
unlike our Dof and academy I would love to have a couple of Scouse in my team (Persevere) with our new number 5. Don't sack Moshiri just yet because
he got Frank, the rest of the Board should go.

What's his best role mate? Seems like a steady all rounder.

Screenshot_2022-06-18-18-54-35-26_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

An all rounder that doesn't score goals?

That would be the downside. If we sold Pickford for £50M-£60M Liverpool would ask for about £40M.

Pope over all them for me.

Yep they would rob us blind, I honestly can’t believe what they get for their players some,times.

Popes excellent, I really like Dean Henderson.

Last edited:

Forget the stats which make players like Dennis and Cornet look better than dross.

Watch some of his passing and even his defensive work...very good player to have in the squad.

Exactly...wand of a left foot.

Dele and DCL would love playing with him.

£15mil they apparently want. May not start every game but as one of 4 wide options he looks good to me.

Nice to have him in the side...brings leadership and experience as well plus clearly a winning mentality.

Left midfielder in a 3 imo...

Expensive so loan with an option would be good.
I might be crazy but ignore the guys who actually score and assist for the guy whose passes are the prettiest is loco behavior

Status
Not open for further replies.