Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gueye kept the ball very well really, or enabled the team to anyway. I would love a player who just gives an option and then moves the ball on again like he did, we have missed it badly.
Well if you think passing straight the opposition in your own half under no pressure a Couple of times a game, is keeping the ball very well then fair enough. I suppose when you watch doucoure and Allan and Tom Davies
Gana looks like glen hoddle

Pretty sure he played on the wing
They had wood and then bought that weghorst in January . Towards the end of the season they started to play 442 and he was on the wing. V us in the 3-2 game. Weghorst and Rodriguez were the 2 strikers
Majority of games at centre forward
You’re having a laugh, everyone could see grealish had talent, just was young and inconsistent. Like a lot of young players, if he’s good on the ball and has great left foot, how do you not get any goals and assist. If we sell richarlison we need to replace 16 goal contributions . I’m not Saying is easy to replace that figure, but this lad would be a disaster.
Personally he doesn’t get in our team over gray or Gordon and gray isn’t good enough long term.
He was talented, but so was McNeil. But if you are that special and everyone knows how good you are, you don't spend 3 years in the championship from 21-24 putting up numbers that are very meh.

And no, you are right, I wouldn't replace Richarlison with him, completely different player. But someone like McNeil would improve us and play on the right wing every game for us without a doubt.

He was talented, but so was McNeil. But if you are that special and everyone knows how good you are, you don't spend 3 years in the championship from 21-24 putting up numbers that are very meh.

And no, you are right, I wouldn't replace Richarlison with him, completely different player. But someone like McNeil would improve us and play on the right wing every game for us without a doubt.
McNeil is a left winger isn’t he?

Well if you think passing straight the opposition in your own half under no pressure a Couple of times a game, is keeping the ball very well then fair enough. I suppose when you watch doucoure and Allan and Tom Davies
Gana looks like glen hoddle
His ability (or lack of) on the ball is massively overstated.

As I said I just want a player who offers a passing option. Our players hide from the ball (or are too thick to get into a bit of space.)

Spurs wanted him when was like 21 and I think they bid up to 25mil and villa turned it down, looks like it was a great decision

Status
Not open for further replies.