Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
We aren't looking at him for £5m less.

We want him on loan. Spurs want to sell and value him at £20m.

We're talking to them about it. That's it, right now.

Maybe we'll get him on loan. Maybe we'll get him for £10m and some add ons. Maybe we will pay £20m (I hope not) or maybe we won't get him at all.
How much is the loan fee?

Looking a great window this

Winks a spurs cast off that no one wants or need
Zinks a Man City LB that is apparently a CM but doesn’t play their but had a good game against Scotland

Zinks a Man City LB that is apparently a CM but doesn’t play their but had a good game against Scotland

Daft comment above, Winks (deep lying Delph replacement) whom I don't believe is first choice to purchase and will be on loan if he doesn't go for other offers on the table, but would be better than Delph, each time Delph played towards the end of last season we were better.

Zinchenko, yes plays left back for City, one of the best teams in the world at the moment, his favored position is where he plays for the Ukraine, would be perfect in a three on the left

We would like to be chasing for Europe this year, but guess what, we cant get the top shelf or even eye level players in because of funds. Winks for a year wouldn't be that bad given that Poch got a decent tune out of him playing in that position

Looking at our targets, i worry again for us over set pieces.
The height on the likes of Winks & Zinchenko is not going to make them prime componants defending set pieces.
We have small centre backs in Holgate & Godfrey, and we will probably be losing richarlison too.
So like last season that leaves us with one centre back & our centre forward (DCL) of any reputible talent in the air.
Now i know its not as easy as 'big players = defend set pieces better.
But leicester & ourselves had 2 of the smallest teams in the league last season and we were garbage at defending set pieces.
West Ham were one of the best and they have atleast 6 or 7 6ft 1+ players

The height on the likes of Winks & Zinchenko is not going to make them prime componants defending set pieces.
We have small centre backs in Holgate & Godfrey, and we will probably be losing richarlison too.
So like last season that leaves us with one centre back & our centre forward (DCL) of any reputible talent in the air.
But leicester & ourselves had 2 of the smallest teams in the league last season and we were garbage at defending set pieces.
How tall is Tarkowski? I'm sure defending set pieces will be part of the pre season, as we definitely need to improve in this area.

I’d be well happy if we got Zinks, Winks not so much but both are going to be an upgrade on the likes of Gomes.

Options.....

IMG_20220623_073612.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.