Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
….perhaps because he only played 24 league games and they finished bottom. He’s played 58 games whilst in this country and never scored a goal, 15 for Scotland and never scored a goal.

73 games in open-age football without a goal, 6 in 28 for Scottish youth teams might indicate he struggles outside of age-restriction.

No point using goal stats to judge a 20 year old defensive midfielder. However from what I’ve watched of him he isn’t the profile of midfielder we need, we don’t need any more slow weak midgets.

Matt Law - is there any chance of having him go on the proscribed list for acceptable transfer sources?

He's an utter Ali Bongo merchant.
Law knows his beans as far as Chelsea matters go, he also broke the news on Moshiri when it looked like another group were shue in and broke the news on Kenyon’s consortium bid

The club could sell a fixed asset like the ground to a holding company and The sale price hits the balance sheet.

Villa did this.
Correct, I`m led to believe that in the purchase for Everton it includes the land Goodison currently sits, Finch Farm and more land around BMD. So from that point of view is it any wonder a property tycoon would be ineterested in Everton, maybe the football is the secondary focus.

Who is to say that Kaminski will not sell himself assets such as the land at a much much reduced rate?

Kaminski & Thornton do not have the wealth to buy Everton outright, my worry is that the £1bn they borrow will become Evertons debt and not theirs. I`m not fan of FM and the way he has run things but he is rich enough to fund the losses, these guys aren`t so from day 1 we need to be making profit or at least breaking even which means a lot needs to be cut or got rid of.

EDIT: if these owners cant fund the losses, like Moshiri has done, Everton will go into administartion.

I would if we had any scouts which evidence currently suggests we don’t.
You can definitely get more bang for your buck abroad.
100% agree but we don't have a head of recruitment at the moment, it was a position that I honestly thought would have been one of the first that was filled. We should be willing to look more in places like France and Germany as there are players to be had in those leagues.

Status
Not open for further replies.