Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe people have? I only saw a few, but family members and most friends support them who didn’t have much good to say about him. I doubt there’s much positivity about his loan spell online anywhere. But hard to tell as they were a shambles all season

Loads of Everton fans say DCL is crap. It's all opinions.

I'd rather someone watched him for Norwich loads and then said "he's crap" not "my ma said he was crap".

Correct, I`m led to believe that in the purchase for Everton it includes the land Goodison currently sits, Finch Farm and more land around BMD. So from that point of view is it any wonder a property tycoon would be ineterested in Everton, maybe the football is the secondary focus.

Who is to say that Kaminski will not sell himself assets such as the land at a much much reduced rate?

Kaminski & Thornton do not have the wealth to buy Everton outright, my worry is that the £1bn they borrow will become Evertons debt and not theirs. I`m not fan of FM and the way he has run things but he is rich enough to fund the losses, these guys aren`t so from day 1 we need to be making profit or at least breaking even which means a lot needs to be cut or got rid of.

EDIT: if these owners cant fund the losses, like Moshiri has done, Everton will go into administartion.
That would be an insanely risky model for them as investors. They can’t afford administration or relegation.

Correct, I`m led to believe that in the purchase for Everton it includes the land Goodison currently sits, Finch Farm and more land around BMD. So from that point of view is it any wonder a property tycoon would be ineterested in Everton, maybe the football is the secondary focus.

Who is to say that Kaminski will not sell himself assets such as the land at a much much reduced rate?

Kaminski & Thornton do not have the wealth to buy Everton outright, my worry is that the £1bn they borrow will become Evertons debt and not theirs. I`m not fan of FM and the way he has run things but he is rich enough to fund the losses, these guys aren`t so from day 1 we need to be making profit or at least breaking even which means a lot needs to be cut or got rid of.

EDIT: if these owners cant fund the losses, like Moshiri has done, Everton will go into administartion.
I think Finch Farm is council owned, and we pay them rent, so not club land to sell. Similar at BMD, any land outside the immediate stadium/dock area is owned by Peel. Selling the new stadium itself would be a concern though, if the ownership transferred to parties outside the club, and all that revenue lost.

George Michael
James Tarkowski -
Matt Law
Oleksandr Zinchenko - The Athletic
Harry Winks - Matt Law
Keane Lewis-Potter - El bobble

Andrew Ridgeley
Gavin Bazunu - Daniel McDonnell **
Cameron Carter-Vickers - Larry Henry Jr ** Jack Harrison - Graeme Bailey ** Valentin Castellanos - tuttomercatoweb ** Conor Gallagher - Dean Jones ** Armando Broja - Dean Jones ** Miguel Almiron - Roberto Rojas ** Levi Colwill - Ekrem Konur ** Eric Ramires - SportsWitness ** Joao Palhinha - RecordPT ** Chris Maxwell - LancsLive ** Cheick Doucoure - Charlie Parker-Turner ** Christian Eriksen - Simon Jones ** Brennan Johnson - Miguel Delaney ** Kalidou Koulibaly - Dylan Walsh ** Clement Lenglet - @Sport ** Kristoffer Ajer - The Athletic ** Maxwell Cornet - Mike McGrath ** James Garner - The Athletic ** Manor Solomon - tuttomercatoweb ** Adrien Truffert - RMC ** Kim Min-Jae - Sabah Gazetesi ** Ben Mee - MirrorAnderson ** Jesse Lingard - La Gazzetta dello Sport ** Billy Gilmour - Paul Brown ** Stephy Mavididi - FabrizioRomano ** Luka Milivojevic - sportimegreece ** Steven Bergwijn - Simon Jones ** Ruben Loftus-Cheek - Adrian Kajumba ** Rodrigo Becao - tuttoudinese ** Adama Traore - Football Insider ** Juan Cuadrado - calciomercato ** Georginio Rutter - BenjWin ** Jamie Cumming - Simon Phillips ** Luka Jovic - Teamtalk ** Otávio Edmilson da Silva Monteiro - Eljogo ** Emmanuel Dennis - @louorns ** Rodrigo Becão - Rich Jones ** Matheus Nunes - footmercato ** Zaidu Sanusi - Record_Portugal ** Dwight McNeil - Graeme Bailey ** Hamza Choudhury - Tom Hopkinson ** Owen Wijndal - @MikeVerweij ** Pape Abou Cissé - Ekrem Konur ** Andrey Santos - Le10Sport ** Luca Pellegrini - Corriere dello ** Georginio Wijnaldum - psvreport ** Tino Anjorin - Simon Phillips **

e121513fc4b376c55ce77761644f6b5d.gif

Pure guesswork.

You havent got a clue how much they have.
Everton does not own any other land around the stadium.
Dont even own Finch Farm.

Not sure where you are getting your info.

I'd still take both Gilmour and Ampadu if the cost was low mate.

Both have a huge ceiling if they click

I think they'd do quite well together. Both seem to have the right mentality, ability and everything you'd want really...apart from physicality.

Add in a quality box to box player like Gallagher or even an on form Doucoure/Iwobi and the potential is there.

No point using goal stats to judge a 20 year old defensive midfielder. However from what I’ve watched of him he isn’t the profile of midfielder we need, we don’t need any more slow weak midgets.

For a deep midfield playmaker, you dont often find those who are built like man mountains or particularly quick.

I dont really understand @Eggs suggestion about him struggling with mens football.

He's played in a deep role for Chelsea (and of course not regularly playing 90mins) where he wasnt expected to be in attacking positions.

At Norwich I think most players struggled to score.

If we want to be a team that plays on the deck and uses a deep playmaker then in the premier league theres not many better passers in that role than Winks or Gilmour.

From what ive seen at least.
Law knows his beans as far as Chelsea matters go, he also broke the news on Moshiri when it looked like another group were shue in and broke the news on Kenyon’s consortium bid

Richarlison in a straight swap for Gallagher + Gilmour is interesting.

I wonder what those two would be valued at...for a current England player perhaps £40mil and £15-20mil for Gilmour ?

The one id want added in the deal would be Colwill.

I think Finch Farm is council owned, and we pay them rent, so not club land to sell. Similar at BMD, any land outside the immediate stadium/dock area is owned by Peel. Selling the new stadium itself would be a concern though, if the ownership transferred to parties outside the club, and all that revenue lost.

That is the big fear. It is the stadium they are really interested in and we will end up as tenants

Status
Not open for further replies.