Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rb needs sorting because Coleman finish and Patterson is still young and unknown risk.

Centre midfield is a mess, we need presence and passers ASAP

Allan is not good enough
Dacoure is just hit and miss and his passing is disgraceful at times
Games, say no more.
Davies, back up at least

I would sell all of those but not happening.

If we lose rich then we need

Rb
2 cm
Striker
Right winger

Really hope we sign a proper attacking midfielder like Gallagher to add goals if Richy leaves for Spurs. Fear though Chelsea won't come to the table anymore and keep him

Does anyone think we have back 4 to keep us out of a relegation fight next season? I don't ..one CB will not fix the epic championship levels of performance from last season.

Our transfer policy is crucial this summer, if the manager is going to spend what money we do have on washed up rejects we are going to bang in trouble.

So no I am not took in by money generated through future transfer funds I am worried with the garbage players we are being linked with as if these journey men will fix our problems.

Big couple of months ahead for this club.

Don't waste a money on trash and sentimentality, Everton.

Pickford, Patterson, Mykolenko Tarkowski, Mina/Keane/Holgate/Godfrey.

If Mina stays fit then that defence is top half easily, if he doesn't then it's mid tableish.

That's in isolation, the main issue we have is we do t have a decent shielding midfielder in the squad and we have 35% possession in a good day meaning way way more pressure is being put on the defence

Get even a decent defensive midfielder in, up the possession stats to even 50% and we would see a huge improvement on that alone defensively.

Does anyone think we have back 4 to keep us out of a relegation fight next season? I don't ..one CB will not fix the epic championship levels of performance from last season.

Our transfer policy is crucial this summer, if the manager is going to spend what money we do have on washed up rejects we are going to bang in trouble.

So no I am not took in by money generated through future transfer funds I am worried with the garbage players we are being linked with as if these journey men will fix our problems.

Let's not mix up the pitiful start of the season and the seismic changes we had to go through and the defence was were witnessing during the latter stages.

Nor can we forget the context of some of the games. The defence is still a concern, but it came on a fair bit towards the end of the season.

Mykolenko has came on leaps and bounds as did Holgate; Tarkowski should be a great addition; we still have Mina and the hope is Patterson will develop too.

I do think Tarkowski makes us more solid and doesn’t miss many games (fingers crossed) hopefully Patterson breaks through this season and Mykolenko looked much better towards the end of last season.

I really don’t think the defence was helped either by our Midfield and forwards, the ball constantly came back and forced more pressure. (Not excusing the poor form from corners or ridiculous individual errors). I do think if we can bring more quality in mid and upfront, players that can hold the ball up and slow things down when under pressure and also some players with more of a goal threat then that should help.

Moura would be an absolutely unacceptable signing. Winks I can sort of get my head around. But an ageing winger who will only get slower, with little end product, on big wages and with no resale value? Behave. Give us money straight up for Rich, sod off trying to give us crap players you don’t want anymore.

I do think Tarkowski makes us more solid and doesn’t miss many games (fingers crossed) hopefully Patterson breaks through this season and Mykolenko looked much better towards the end of last season.

I really don’t think the defence was helped either by our Midfield and forwards, the ball constantly came back and forced more pressure. (Not excusing the poor form from corners or ridiculous individual errors). I do think if we can bring more quality in mid and upfront, players that can hold the ball up and slow things down when under pressure and also some players with more of a goal threat then that should help.
Exactly mate, you put our midfield in front of the rs or manC’s defence and they would ship goals left right and centre

Moura would be an absolutely unacceptable signing. Winks I can sort of get my head around. But an ageing winger who will only get slower, with little end product, on big wages and with no resale value? Behave. Give us money straight up for Rich, sod off trying to give us crap players you don’t want anymore.
An ageing winger, losing his pace with little end product and no resale value? Sounds familiar…

DFE72839-7F03-47B3-9D7F-E1FC68C0FDB7.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.