Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dennis seems like a huge gamble to me. Any hint of an attitude problem and we shouldn't even think of it. Whomever it is, if we get that signing wrong, we have big big problems.

Is he similar to rich

Looks a similiar type of wideman to me - more direct than someone who's going to lob crosses into the box for DCL.

I think last season we had the right idea with Richarlison-DCL-Townie - Richy was our goal threat from out wide and Townie the supplier of balls into the box for DCL to attack.

DCL was a huge miss in that regard and I still feel we need that type of wide player rather than two Richys who'll starve DCL of any service.

Dennis at £20 millions and a new pacey RW with a dynamite of a cross on him would be ideal for me.

I like Gordon but his end product just isnt there currently to justify a starting 11 place. Great when you need application and fight in a relegation scrap but to progress into a top half fight next season we need gol gol gols.

15 mill or less I’d be happy with him. Much better end product than Gordon iwobi and gray.

Seems like a bell end so that’s also a plus. We had to many nice guys in the past.
I got Niasse vibes from the vid, never really in control of his actions and its possible last season was a fluke.

BUT.

He also finished well at times and is still only 24, for a small fee, would possibly be worth a go, but flip of a coin whether hes good or lucky for me at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.