Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
He has a year left on his deal can literally sign a pre contract 6 months later with a club abroad Amd leave for nothing
I Know, just watch how much he goes for if he signs for a prem club. There is also the chance that Chelsea give him an improved contract in order to protect his value. I don't think he is a viable option for us, if I'm wrong, come back to me when it happens and I will admit I was wrong, but, I doubt that will be the case. He is either going for around 20 million, or, signing an extension at Chelsea.

I Know, just watch how much he goes for if he signs for a prem club. There is also the chance that Chelsea give him an improved contract in order to protect his value. I don't think he is a viable option for us, if I'm wrong, come back to me when it happens and I will admit I was wrong, but, I doubt that will be the case. He is either going for around 20 million, or, signing an extension at Chelsea.
20mil is fair imo. And you or I don’t know how much influence Frank has had on him. Or the staff that’s joined.
He signs a new deal and he will be straight back out on loan, I’d imagine he hasn’t been overwhelmed by Chelsea’s choice this season.

So personally I think he won’t sign, because surely it would have been sorted already. Also I doubt any of the top 4/5 probably will want him or he will be in a similar boat at Chelsea. I think we’d have as good as chance as any, if we wanted him.

20mil is fair imo. And you or I don’t know how much influence Frank has had on him. Or the staff that’s joined.
He signs a new deal and he will be straight back out on loan, I’d imagine he hasn’t been overwhelmed by Chelsea’s choice this season.

So personally I think he won’t sign, because surely it would have been sorted already. Also I doubt any of the top 4/5 probably will want him or he will be in a similar boat at Chelsea. I think we’d have as good as chance as any, if we wanted him.
You a gambling man Ste?

I mean, we got into Europe that season. Why would someone choose Saints over us after this season? Broja isn't going to have a clue which club is "bigger" is he.
Of course he will, and it wasn’t just because we’re bigger. Down to Frank as well.

Like I said I doubt he leaves Chelsea anytime soon, unless a huge bid comes in or this sale of the club affects their transfer budget next summer

If we could afford to take a punt on an untried kid who hasn't really impressed for Norwich this season.

I think it is time we realised, we are not the type of club who can take a gamble for that amount of money. We have been skint, according to financial regulations, for a while. We are now skint, as in, we haven't got a pot to piss in. We will have to sell big to spend this summer, if we take a chance on young talent with potential, it will be from Europe, where we will have to spend less for the same potential.

He really is very lightweight and one paced, a big risk for that kind of money. Too big a risk in my opinion, but, as I say, this is all conjecture, if it ever happens, get back to me and I will say I was wrong, I doubt we will have that discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back