Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm tired of the usual premier league rubbish we get linked with. I'd even welcome links to garbage players from other leagues. At least it would break up monotony a little.
Isn't it slightly harder to get non-proven international players from abroad now cuz of Brexit and all that crap?

i.e. it has to be garbage internationals, not just garbage in general lol

Isn't it slightly harder to get non-proven international players from abroad now cuz of Brexit and all that crap?

I don't see how it is harder especially when it comes to non-EU players surely it's just the same.

I'd imagine brexit adds some challenges but other clubs outside the sky 6 do it. Brighton, west ham with souceck and that full back , Leicester , wolves who do the majority of their recruiting outside homegrown requirements in Portugal. Hell even players from the championship would be welcomed. I just can't handle seeing links for harry winks lingard and the other EPL misfits

Last edited:

Don’t wanna piss on your chips like but if he had an ounce of Yaya Toure about him he absolutely wouldn’t be in the championship.
Impressed with him in the Prem with Sheff Utd found it odd nobody came in for him when they dropped. Must be something behind it.

I don't see how it is harder especially when it comes to non-EU players surely it's just the same.
Thanks to BoJo and Good Ol' Nige you now need a visa if you work in the UK, do you not? Granted for players if international appearances and all that qualify you.
I'd imagine brexit adds some challenges but other clubs outside the sky 6 do it. Brighton, west ham with souceck and that full back , Leicester , wolves who do the majority of their recruiting outside homegrown requirements in Portugal. Hell even players from the championship. I just can't handle seeing links for harry winks lingard and the other EPL misfits
As above.

Soucek is from before that though, wasn't he? Regardless, we're Everton, so we'll probably stop ourselves from doing good business anyway and shoot ourselves in the foot, or buy a player, have him sign, but he gets the work permit rejected and can't actually play for 3 years or some dumb thing.

Thanks to BoJo and Good Ol' Nige you now need a visa if you work in the UK, do you not? Granted for players if international appearances and all that qualify you.

As above.

Soucek is from before that though, wasn't he? Regardless, we're Everton, so we'll probably stop ourselves from doing good business anyway and shoot ourselves in the foot, or buy a player, have him sign, but he gets the work permit rejected and can't actually play for 3 years or some dumb thing.
Oh man you're right by like 6 months before the brexit rules kicked in but I think because he was a international player he would been eligible regardless. That scenario you described definitely sounds plausible under Everton.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back