Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

We have had a few good American players mate.

American soccer is getting stronger all the time.
It is’nt, Pulisic is arguably their best player and he is not setting the world on fire at Chelsea. I would take home for Everton.

USA often have 2-3 very good players (not world class) and after that it’s mediocre. It’s been like that for years and no different now.

It is’nt, Pulisic is arguably their best player and he is not setting the world on fire at Chelsea. I would take home for Everton.

USA often have 2-3 very good players (not world class) and after that it’s mediocre. It’s been like that for years and no different now.
It’s a mass participation sport in USA now. It’s mainstream.

Sheer numbers will dictate there will be good American players.

Anyway, we had Landon Donovan, Tim Howard, Joe Max Moore and Brian McBride. We have a good history with American players.

McKennie is quality and has been played well for Juve since moving there. Would absolutely walk into our squad and is rumored to end up at Spurs. Honestly if Reyna stays healthy I think he has a higher ceiling than Pulisic but so far that's proven to be a big if.

Status
Not open for further replies.