Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
You think this club is bad for leaks? Go check out ex-west ham employee on Twitter or Paul O’Keefe on Twitter who is a Tottenham fan.

Classified information? Yeah because tweeting the team occasionally 5 mins before it’s announced once both teams already have the team sheets and the world media have it in there inbox, is really classified ?

Anyway, let’s not ruin this thread. Got an issue, I’ll more then happy discuss it via DM or if you don’t like me or the podcast, mute it, block it or ignore it, but in all honesty, we’re a pretty decent bunch and just normal blues ??
Quick question Bobble, just answer yes or no. In your opinion do you think we’ll have any new signings on the plane to the states next week?

You think this club is bad for leaks? Go check out ex-west ham employee on Twitter or Paul O’Keefe on Twitter who is a Tottenham fan.

Classified information? Yeah because tweeting the team occasionally 5 mins before it’s announced once both teams already have the team sheets and the world media have it in there inbox, is really classified ?

Anyway, let’s not ruin this thread. Got an issue, I’ll more then happy discuss it via DM or if you don’t like me or the podcast, mute it, block it or ignore it, but in all honesty, we’re a pretty decent bunch and just normal blues ??

Do 'pretty decent bunch of blues' fleece blues for rehashed information ? Decent bunch ... haha , you a pair of charlatans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back