Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, but why are you releasing classified infomation out from the club that they are obviously not wanting it out there yet?
All it does is cause a whirlwind of anxiety to a fanbase that was united last year.
Who has given you the right to release this infomation? You dont see leaks like this at the better ran clubs, only united!

Can you not rely on yours and your fellow podcasters personallitys and football chatter to keep a podcast succesful, or do you have to be a everton version of SKy Sports News or Talksport?
We're a football club not MI5 mate. Never seen him "leak" anything particularly commercially sensitive and I'm sure whatever his source of info from the club is would dry up quickly if he was. If you're not interested don't follow him or listen to the podcasts, simple.

Priorities are central midfield and strikers. There is zero goals in this team outside of DCL.

Oh and a right back if he’s not going to play Patterson. If we start the season with Coleman again we might as well all give up early.
Pretty sue it was mentioned that as soon as we were looking to Patterson starts he got injured in training. I can see him given a go at right back pre-season.

Definitely need a strong midfielder and an attacker though. If we don't make any sales we're going to need to be patient though!

Ok, but why are you releasing classified infomation out from the club that they are obviously not wanting it out there yet?
All it does is cause a whirlwind of anxiety to a fanbase that was united last year.
Who has given you the right to release this infomation? You dont see leaks like this at the better ran clubs, only united!

Can you not rely on yours and your fellow podcasters personallitys and football chatter to keep a podcast succesful, or do you have to be a everton version of SKy Sports News or Talksport?
You seem a "little" annoyed at The Bobble?

Priorities are central midfield and strikers. There is zero goals in this team outside of DCL.

Oh and a right back if he’s not going to play Patterson. If we start the season with Coleman again we might as well all give up early.
I don’t understand why everyone wants dcl so bad and rates him so high. All it took was for him to score one goal and say a few things for everyone to dismiss his terrible performances last season. It’s like a brainwash lol

I think if the offer comes in we need to say yes instantly or we’ll have a striker that demands way too much and provides way too little as a 9

Really hoping Frank doesn't do a Carlo and walk from this Car Crash Club. If as I suspect, he's either not backed with transfers, or FFP puts a stop to this, then I can't say I'd blame him. That Palace game has strengthened his affiliation with the fans but not too sure that would cancel out his desire to try and coach a group of players who are lacking skill, pace and the general ability to play ' Top Flight ' football. At the end of the day ' Lampard ' is a brand and his agent/advisors and Frank himself are fully aware that this brand cannot be tarnished with a disastrous / relegation season. However, we all know that this team and maggot infested board will provide just that if he isn't given the tools to do his job !!
Carlo walked because of Real Madrid. Not sure you can spin it was because of the board. Lampard already has a blotted record from Chelsea. I doubt he walks away.

He 100% starts with Coleman. Patterson thrown in against Chelsea ? Can't see it myself

Transfer Toffee just reads and pukes up already known material!

Onana and Sangare have been spoken about on Toffee TV and Forfan, Baz is a fan, and mentioned him numerous times, he just watched a video and regurgitated

Plus Onana has just had a 25 million bid rejected from Spam
He's a new age Jinkayli or whatever that account was called. Chats wham

Sangare plays for PSV...and Ivory Coast.

Fofana plays for Lens...and Ivory Coast

Onana plays for Lille...and Belgium

What is this 'French market' :eek:

The players are all good but you'd have to go with Onana for the potential. Plus he wont be involved in ACON.

Sangare would also be a welcome addition at still only 24. But a bitter pill as we should have signed him for £8mil.
Onana, what's my name ! First thing I hear when I see that !

Sangare plays for PSV...and Ivory Coast.

Fofana plays for Lens...and Ivory Coast

Onana plays for Lille...and Belgium

What is this 'French market' :eek:

The players are all good but you'd have to go with Onana for the potential. Plus he wont be involved in ACON.

Sangare would also be a welcome addition at still only 24. But a bitter pill as we should have signed him for £8mil.

Well all 3 have or do play in France.

I don’t understand why everyone wants dcl so bad and rates him so high. All it took was for him to score one goal and say a few things for everyone to dismiss his terrible performances last season. It’s like a brainwash lol

I think if the offer comes in we need to say yes instantly or we’ll have a striker that demands way too much and provides way too little as a 9
He had 3 in 3 before his injury after a 20 goal season previously. His performances were poor, but he claimed to be not fully fit.

I’m not ready to give up on him based on all of those points.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back