Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm bored so I'm sharing this wham ITK's tweet because it encourages me that we might be looking n the French market.

Transfer Toffee just reads and pukes up already known material!

Onana and Sangare have been spoken about on Toffee TV and Forfan, Baz is a fan, and mentioned him numerous times, he just watched a video and regurgitated

Plus Onana has just had a 25 million bid rejected from Spam

Nice to know that we've learned our lessons. Most other teams would be in a position to buy immediately after selling their best player, but not billionaire-owned Everton.

We'll be going into the new season with one new face only bedded into the squad, and will need until probably after Christmas for the squad to look anything like a functioning unit if we genuinely get the 3-4 additional players we so desperately need.

Nice to know that we've learned our lessons. Most other teams would be in a position to buy immediately after selling their best player, but not billionaire-owned Everton.

We'll be going into the new season with one new face only bedded into the squad, and will need until probably after Christmas for the squad to look anything like a functioning unit if we genuinely get the 3-4 additional players we so desperately need.
Probably doesn't help that we don't know who's going to own us in the next few months

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back