Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big grass…grow up lad. Same podcast that donated £300 to a stage 4 cancer fighter last week, the same podcast that donates £350 to a kids teams who couldn’t afford a new kit. Also the same podcast that donates £1000 to the Everton Ukraine Fund, and donates £1000 to the foodbanks at Christmas, whilst all having full time jobs and try to fit in a podcast around our home lives. I’ll forever continue being a grass if it means being able to do this sort of stuff ??
Ok, but why are you releasing classified infomation out from the club that they are obviously not wanting it out there yet?
All it does is cause a whirlwind of anxiety to a fanbase that was united last year.
Who has given you the right to release this infomation? You dont see leaks like this at the better ran clubs, only united!

Can you not rely on yours and your fellow podcasters personallitys and football chatter to keep a podcast succesful, or do you have to be a everton version of SKy Sports News or Talksport?

Really hoping Frank doesn't do a Carlo and walk from this Car Crash Club. If as I suspect, he's either not backed with transfers, or FFP puts a stop to this, then I can't say I'd blame him. That Palace game has strengthened his affiliation with the fans but not too sure that would cancel out his desire to try and coach a group of players who are lacking skill, pace and the general ability to play ' Top Flight ' football. At the end of the day ' Lampard ' is a brand and his agent/advisors and Frank himself are fully aware that this brand cannot be tarnished with a disastrous / relegation season. However, we all know that this team and maggot infested board will provide just that if he isn't given the tools to do his job !!

From some "itk" twotter account

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220708-074716~2.webp
    Screenshot_20220708-074716~2.webp
    76.8 KB · Views: 340

Really hoping Frank doesn't do a Carlo and walk from this Car Crash Club. If as I suspect, he's either not backed with transfers, or FFP puts a stop to this, then I can't say I'd blame him. That Palace game has strengthened his affiliation with the fans but not too sure that would cancel out his desire to try and coach a group of players who are lacking skill, pace and the general ability to play ' Top Flight ' football. At the end of the day ' Lampard ' is a brand and his agent/advisors and Frank himself are fully aware that this brand cannot be tarnished with a disastrous / relegation season. However, we all know that this team and maggot infested board will provide just that if he isn't given the tools to do his job !!
But what would it say for his brand if he walked away from a job after a few months because it was too difficult? What job's he getting next? I like Frank but he needs a success on his managerial CV after two mixed spells, he's not an Ancelotti who can stroll into any job in the world.

And don't forget he joined Chelsea under a transfer ban so he's not afraid of challenging circumstances or of working with what he's got (even if that was better at Chelsea than it is with us).

Ok, but why are you releasing classified infomation out from the club that they are obviously not wanting it out there yet?
All it does is cause a whirlwind of anxiety to a fanbase that was united last year.
Who has given you the right to release this infomation? You dont see leaks like this at the better ran clubs, only united!

Can you not rely on yours and your fellow podcasters personallitys and football chatter to keep a podcast succesful, or do you have to be a everton version of SKy Sports News or Talksport?

It's good that fans know more about how the club is run. They would be delighted to have transparency kept to a minimum.

And if you think this is the reason for anxiety within the fans, then I think you are totally wrong. I think it might be a bit more simple - 39 points and then selling our best player.

Every team in the league has leaks and ITK’s. You’re just being a massive wet wipe.

Nice to know that we've learned our lessons. Most other teams would be in a position to buy immediately after selling their best player, but not billionaire-owned Everton.

We'll be going into the new season with one new face only bedded into the squad, and will need until probably after Christmas for the squad to look anything like a functioning unit if we genuinely get the 3-4 additional players we so desperately need.
It’s almost like we’re financially screwed or something

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back