Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shame because he looks a cracking talent, but I’m not buying this at all. We surely don’t have that kind of dough otherwise we wouldn’t have spent all summer trying for every player and his dog on the never never. Just ain’t happening.

What type of player is he mate?

Shame because he looks a cracking talent, but I’m not buying this at all. We surely don’t have that kind of dough otherwise we wouldn’t have spent all summer trying for every player and his dog on the never never. Just ain’t happening.
Nothing to suggest that we wouldn’t have this kind of money, we basically were allowed to spend Digne’s money like for like in January, no reason to suggest we can’t do the same with Richy’s sale considering we’ve only spent on McNeil so far. Would probably just mean that the rest of the window would be loans only.

Think it’d go with him, Gana, Broja on loan or else failing that a different striker on loan and Gilmour on loan too as the Chelsea loan spot would be freed up.

This smells like agents spinning nonsense to influence negotiations.

Knowing what we know about this board, how likely is it that

1: we have £40m to spend on an unproven young midfielder, especially when there is a popular short term choice who is 75% cheaper (Gana)

2: the young player wants to play for us over an ambitious team in Europe.

No way we have 35 million euros to spend on Onana!

But if true (which is extremely unlikely) thst money should be used on a striker.

Going to be proper gutted when he does eventually sign for West Ham even though I didn't even know who he was 2 hours ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back