Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s more like the calibre of player we should be in for, those two and then Broja / Gallagher included in the deal (loan or otherwise) would be a decent return for Gordon
Think the most like outcome if we're not stupid enough to reject Gordon's bid is get those 2, Brereton Diaz and Gana in on transfers, will most likely then loan Gilmour as that's been the talk all summer, unless Gallagher becomes available late in the window and then that leaves us with a foreign loan that we could wait around on and see what comes up or what we may need. Think adding those 4 and Gilmour or Gallagher on loan has the squad fairly well rounded in all areas, would be all about outgoings then after that.

Get both and Brerenton Diaz. That's the Gordon money hopefully and my god they'd be some replacements. You'd effectively have a new great front three and we could definitely afford them. Genuinely could be season changing additions.

Is it just me or when I look in Twitter, I see that Bobble has said no such thing.

They were tagging in Fabrizio Romano as well, to the same effect, in other posts. EFC Daily does this as well.

Get both and Brerenton Diaz. That's the Gordon money hopefully and my god they'd be some replacements. You'd effectively have a new great front three and we could definitely afford them. Genuinely could be season changing additions.

That would be a dream from where we are now. Would be great if it could happen. But not going to get my hopes up.

Is it just me or when I look in Twitter, I see that Bobble has said no such thing.

They were tagging in Fabrizio Romano as well, to the same effect, in other posts. EFC Daily does this as well.
It's usually from their podcasts or things like that, not always directly from a tweet

Status
Not open for further replies.