Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
That year he had at Birmingham in the championship before saints signed him, he was unplayable. He can actually score goals if provided half decent service and not asked to drop deep and link play.
We were linked with him at the time and a Brummie lad I work with regarded him very highly and thought he’d be a very good signing for us.
I do think he’s worth a punt at this point.

He'd cost £25m?
Half of Gordon? That's a bargain. On a serious note though what forward player that's anything close to good goes for under £20m these days, unless there's desperation on behalf of the selling club. It's a perfectly reasonable price in this day and age, I'd also certainly prefer us paying that for him when he's proven rather than trying to find something decent in the bargain bin.

Half of Gordon? That's a bargain. On a serious note though what forward player that's anything close to good goes for under £20m these days, unless there's desperation on behalf of the selling club. It's a perfectly reasonable price in this day and age, I'd also certainly prefer us paying that for him when he's proven rather than trying to find something decent in the bargain bin.
Guirassy would go for much less than that and much less than Adams and Maupay and the like.

Guirassy would go for much less than that and much less than Adams and Maupay and the like.
Yeah but you're getting a complete unknown quantity then at that point, I wouldn't mind him at all as an extra option but if we're to hang our hat on someone I'd rather them to be proven in the league with potential to get better, Sarr fits that bill exactly.

I think most clubs are waiting for the final week / few days of the window to see what scraps get thrown their way as clubs get more and more desperate to get certain players off their wage bill and you would hope certain players wanting game time before the world cup.

New talks are envisaged between PSG and Everton for Idrissa #Gueye
??
The dialogue is not broken between the three parties.
Other avenues are not to be excluded in the event of failure.

Should of been finalized a week ago. Incompetent Kevin we need to get rid.

Gana/Broja/Guirassy to sign is the most likely scenario as I see it. Broja on loan, and deals fit in roughly if we have £25m available on bidding for Gibbs-White. Gana £8-10m / Guirassy £15m + loan fee for Broja

Any spare cash dependent on outgoings. Think Gilmour would be pursued then but Rogic on a free if not.

AG leaving would change the picture drastically.
Not at all impressed with Guirassy from the little I’ve seen and read of him he seems a bit meh and I’m tired of us signing players like this only to rue it 18months later.
Broja, like Gordon, is still mostly potential and I’m against trading Gordon for the dubious privilege of developing another teams player for transitory gain.
Gilmour after last season looks a very poor bet.
Would like Gana back however.

Yeah but you're getting a complete unknown quantity then at that point, I wouldn't mind him at all as an extra option but if we're to hang our hat on someone I'd rather them to be proven in the league with potential to get better, Sarr fits that bill exactly.
Well Sarr flatters to deceive too. Not like he has excelled.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back