Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

Everyone on here slagging off all these names, Almiron, Broja, Maupay, Morelos etc. are the same people that threw Iwobi under the bus before he had even kicked a ball for us. He's now our best player by an absolute mile.
You say that like it's some sort of recommendation. Have you seen our dressing room? In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king.

Fraser Fletcher saying the structure of the deal was the problem. Probably wouldn’t have left enough cash up front to buy a replacement. Don’t see how they would reject £60million cash.
Yeah it was probably the players true market valuation upfront (£25-£30m) and the rest in ridiculous addons like ballon d’or and champions league medals etc.

1661277240127.webp

Terrier! Terrier! Terrier! x1000

Yeah it was probably the players true market valuation upfront (£25-£30m) and the rest in ridiculous addons like ballon d’or and champions league medals etc.
I mean the reporting by most sources of 50+10 seems pretty clear cut to me as to how much is add ons so they’d have to be way off if so.

But you wouldn’t put it past chelsea to put out that it’s an enormous offer to unsettle the player and get the fans demanding the sale when the detail is actually much less generous. I guess we’ll see.

You say that like it's some sort of recommendation. Have you seen our dressing room? In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king.
NO, its not a recommendation. And if you are referring to our squad (dressing room), its the worst in the history of our football club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back