Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I was frank and my only striker option was Rondon I wouldn't be apprehensive about any potential upgrade would be open with dwight Gayle over Rondon

Note: I don't want us to sign dwight Gayle
I was watching the game last night and there was a row of terrace houses overlooking Fleetwoods stadium and I swear to god I seen one of the houses moving faster than Rondon.

B5-F7-B67-C-1-EB7-494-B-AEAF-D3-DEDB130087.gif

Not always.

This makes me laugh every time, without fail

I was watching the game last night and there was a row of terrace houses overlooking Fleetwoods stadium and I swear to god I seen one of the houses moving faster than Rondon.
Erosion moves faster than Rondon question In a footrace who would would win Rondon or gomes? Or would it just end in a tie with both sloppy messes collapsed in a sweaty heap five feet from the starting line

Erosion moves faster than Rondon question In a footrace who would would win Rondon or gomes? Or would it just end in a tie with both sloppy messes collapsed in a sweaty heap five feet from the starting line
The only thing in the known universe slower than those two is Everton trying to sign a football player.

A big part of our problem is not having proper depth to deal with a not incapacitating amount of injuries
Our squad has actually been far too big for a few years now and we still haven’t coped. That is an issue with the quality of the squad players, or depth if you like.

None the less, until unwanted players are moved on, they absorb wages and don’t provide appropriate cover.

Starting the season with eight injuries and four or five unusable players is bound to cause problems. But that is the situation we are in.

I think this summer is probably the lowest point in our transfer cycle because there is so much to do and so little money to get it done.

At the same time you simply can't use injuries as an excuse forever, literally every club has people get hurt.
I didn't cite the injuries to Allan and Doucoure to EXCUSE Ancelotti's change of tactics. I cited those injuries as the REASON for the change in tactics.

I'm still not clear on your position: are you saying the injuries didn't take place, or that they didn't influence the change in tactics, or they did influence the change in tactics but that doesn't count because GOSH DARN BIG OIL YEE-HAW?

I didn't cite the injuries to Allan and Doucoure to EXCUSE Ancelotti's change of tactics. I cited those injuries as the REASON for the change in tactics.

I'm still not clear on your position: are you saying the injuries didn't take place, or that they didn't influence the change in tactics, or they did influence the change in tactics but that doesn't count because GOSH DARN BIG OIL YEE-HAW?
I'm saying Ancelotti was a trash manager for Everton mostly and that as such I'm not giving him "we were too injured" as a get out of jail free card. Injuries happen, Richarlison and DCL played like 34 games each, Allan and Doucoure I think had like 25, it just isn't an excuse.

What I'm saying is I don't care what the reason is, it was bad management.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back