Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anyone else think that Fabrizio Romano is a lot more hit and miss this window?

Seems to go too early now. Not just with us signing Gana etc, but others like;

Yeah. His whole reputation is built on being the one to break stuff and do it accurately, but there's so much more competition for that role on social media now, so he's having to push the envelope to try to stay at the top. And it's leading him to be more reckless with his pronouncements in the name of trying to be first. So he's starting to get things wrong.

Few more of those and people will find someone new to hang onto their every word.

Maybe sacrificing accuracy for this.

Also feels as though they're starting to network/release "scoops" on a rota system. Stuff like this;

I just don't take what the fella says as gospel in how I used to.

In his desperate attempt to be the first to announce something, he's jumping the gun more frequently.

Until this summer “here we go” was signed and sealed, definitely happening.

A lot of misses with that this summer. Very reliable, but misses more than before.

I think the same.

He's becoming what Sky Sports was many years ago.

Credible, but you'd still wait for Radio Mereyside/the club.

Anyone else think that Fabrizio Romano is a lot more hit and miss this window?

Seems to go too early now. Not just with us signing Gana etc, but others like;

Just noticed he's got a youtube channel as well now, his profile picture on that looks like he's just received a concerning call

1661521741783.webp
1661521672618.webp

Just noticed he's got a youtube channel as well now, his profile picture on that looks like he's just received a concerning call

View attachment 180427 View attachment 180426
I wonder if that's him telling someone, "If your tip is correct, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you. I will not pursue you. But if you're wrong, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back