Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
With Dominic Calvert-Lewin back from injury, Maupay in, and then possibly Gana / Garner & another attacker I think we'll be more than fine
Not enough creativity
Option A - Gueye (free), Kudus (Loan with option,), Broja (Straight Loan).

Option B - Garner (£14m), Brereton Diaz (£15m)

Cast your votes please.
I see some kind of winger /wide forward. I don't see it being Diaz either

Not enough creativity

I see some kind of winger /wide forward. I don't see it being Diaz either
I missed Kudus, so could be him and a winger with Maupay and DCL to come back. Gives us a few options. A lot of IFs though, hopefully Thelwell can sort it out and quickly

seems so quiet considering the form of the team currently, and the fact the deadline is so close
Apparently Kev does not work on weekends, Bank Holidays or the day before, on or after match days...

Leaves us with about five hours before deadline day to make four signings and send two players out on loan.

Kev better hurry the F up.

Gilmours a good player mate the role we want him for im not concerned about height - Alan Ball was 5 ft 6 in .

Think we have big players mate, they can be as big as they like but if they switch off like the goal yesterday it doesnt matter.

I'm hoping the defense settles down, i think its an odd dynamic of multiple personalities at the moment and that dynamic has to settle, its inevitable it will based on a systems need for homeostasis eventually, which is odd because individually they are all good players. We might have done to much change there to quickly - as weird as it sounds as it did need strengthening.
Guarantee this is why this comment had no response! Haha.
Just joking, there's obviously some very intelligent people on here.

On realistic 'budget' targets, best 'realistic' chances are Kudos on a loan and Garner for 12-14m.

Both can contribute now and have great upside longer term.

Short term stopgap would obviously be Gueye - although not if it costs us any fee.

Wouldn't object to a season loan from the guy whose always playing as a sub at Rennes as he effectively can fill a similar stop gap position for a season here too.

Try hit up Chelsea for a decent loan 'if' they are still willing to deal if they don't get Gordon.

Then it's about trying to shift on Gomes, Allan and a few others (Keane I'd sell still if a semi decent offer came in)

Kudos and Gilmour would be cheaper mate! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back