Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah but that could be done there no? like when we flew to Belgium to do Felli's.

It wouldn't be the first or last time that happened.

I would expect him in training unless something was done.
This 'deal' had an obligation to buy, so everything would be done in the same way as our permanent signings. Doubt we'd take the risk of not doing everything here.

I still think it'll be Broja in on loan today, I think we are that stupid to wait this long for that one.

However, I do think that we should take a shot on Diaz - the stoke one ? . I think cost wise and the potential to be a bit of a surprise package in this league makes sense.

Might as well just got 10 million quid and pour petrol on it and sit it alight than sign that Diaz.

C11BFF38-F3D0-45BA-AB26-90A4842FC2A9.webp

This 'deal' had an obligation to buy, so everything would be done in the same way as our permanent signings. Doubt we'd take the risk of not doing everything here.

Not sure most clubs have facilities they rely on around the world. Chelsea signed Fofana and his medical was in New York.

Think at this point we'd be better off with either a natural wide forward or an AM over a CF, in my opinion.

I'd be happy with Broja if it happened, but for me we probably need an attacking player with a bit more creativity.

Yeah we need a forward who could play across all positions across the front. this for certain

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back