Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Di Marzio now saying Kean is a two-year loan with obligation to buy for 20mil Euros.

That would be weird but also would perhaps give leeway in that we'd get 20m when he'd be in the last year of his deal with us and on top of that would have got at least 11m in loan fees to cover his wages on top of that

Covid/FFP compromise I reckon. Probably suits both clubs, accounting wise.

However, the full details of the agreement show Juve effectively have Locatelli on a free for the next two years.

After that time, and if certain "sporting objectives are met", Juve will be obligated to pay the €25m over the following three years to retain his registration.

A further €12.5m will be payable if additional conditions are met.

@roydo

We will be getting his wages covered, but fee wise we probably ain't getting a dime until the end of the two years (or a year if Di Marzio is wrong which he usually is).

Either way, not sure Brands has again covered himself in glory if he's allowed Juve to kick the can two years down the road.

…‘under certain conditions’, be interesting what they are. He seems a liability & I fear he’ll be a liability over there as well.

Content if he’s gone.

It's basically like games played etc mate

Barring injury, they're buying him.

My frustration would be if Brands has let it be two years, not one.

I don't really understand it, do we get the 20 million in two years and then get some loan fees or are they just covering his wages? Wish Italian clubs did business a lot simpler lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back