Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've heard a couple of people mention Doherty on loan could be a possibility. Even more so now if Spurs want Emerson Royal.

Would be a really weird signing Doherty.

Just because he's not really a right-back.

He's a wing-back and a good one, but as a right-back he's really not great. Isn't a good crosser of the ball, hasn't really got any pace.

It's weird to say because as a wing-back he's very good, but that's because he's pushed further up the pitch so pace isn't really an issue.

Listen if you'd have said to me in the summer Grey and Townsend would be coming in and they would both instantly have an impact on the team I'd have laughed at you.

Maybe it better to reserve judgement on players till they are in and playing in our system, because lords knows there is alot of people eating their words on here at the minute.

Last edited:

He's a wing-back and a good one, but as a right-back he's really not great. Isn't a good crosser of the ball, hasn't really got any pace.

It's weird to say because as a wing-back he's very good, but that's because he's pushed further up the pitch so pace isn't really an issue.
Like my post above, we should reserve judgement on any player till they through the door and playing under this manager.

I see your points though mate.

Sounds the same as Dumfries except Dumfries has pace, but isn't good at crossing

Listen if you'd have said to me in the summer Grey and Townsend would be coming in and they would both instantly have an impact on the team I'd have laughed at you.

Maybe it better to reserve judgement on players till they are in and playing in our system, because lords there is alot of people eating their words on here at the minute.
You’re right but of course it works both ways I was dead against signing iwobi but then after his first three or four games I was saying I’d got it all wrong and he was good but he soon reverted to type. Some people never learn and have to say a player has proved everyone wrong after one good game or we’re going to win the league because we had a good start. We’re doing well at the moment and gray and Townsend have started well but we’ve got to see whether we keep it up this time before we start saying everythings great.

With Kean now set for a two year loan to Juve, with an obligation to buy. Will that deal do anything for our FFP situation in this window?
Im not to confident about this deal........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back