Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
well we want a winger, a right-back and a striker and if poss a midfielder

Kean leaving today, a striker will probs come in. A right-back is needed regardless.

Rest will depend on outgoings – James and Gomes probably being the most likely.

Comes back to what I said, 3 signings, you are speculating.

And you stated like it was fact that there'd be 'no new faces' even though there's 2 days to go in the window mate. And, even though I hate that this is how it is, more gets done in those 2 days than in the 2-3 weeks beforehand.

Ronaldo was heading to City as of 10am on Friday morning and by 5pm that day had signed for United.

Three seems about right to me the last day of the window could be carnage a few clubs around Europe and here will be desperate to get players out either sales or loans like ourselves , reckon we have multiple deals in the fire one out could have a snowball effect

The last time we were linked with him mate Ajax wanted £40m, that's the reason we didn't take it any further. Not saying it will be the same this time like.

Neres would suit what we need probably more than Diaz in that he can play right wing.

That being said, he's had injury troubles and losses of form in the last few seasons. Diaz is a player very much on the up.

Status
Not open for further replies.