Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah definitely, we have too many CMs. I just don’t really see the players that you listed as players to take us to the next level. And I’m just not sure Allan and Doucoure is really enough to challenge for a top 6 spot.

For me both Allan and Doucoure are box to box midfielders so while they’re fine when in a pinch and need a bit of all round play I still feel like they’re missing something when it comes to possession play, Allan is ok here but Doucoure isn’t as good in possession.

I agree but we can’t do everything in one window. I think a RB and another quality attacking player are the priorities

Yeah definitely, we have too many CMs. I just don’t really see the players that you listed as players to take us to the next level. And I’m just not sure Allan and Doucoure is really enough to challenge for a top 6 spot.

For me both Allan and Doucoure are box to box midfielders so while they’re fine when in a pinch and need a bit of all round play I still feel like they’re missing something when it comes to possession play, Allan is ok here but Doucoure isn’t as good in possession.
Liverpool and Leicester won the title with worse midfielders than Allan and Doucoure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back