Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we need a top class CM. Dont know who, but that would give us a lot of flexibility. Some games like against Man City we could have a midfield 3 with Allan, Doucoure and CM and 1 up top. And other times we could go with 2 CMs and 2 up top like we did on the weekend.

If we can bring in a long term Right back and a wide forward this window along with a backup centre forward then thats 'fine' for this summer.

Then next summer i think we need a top CM and a star CB...probably also another wide forward.

Think McNeil is a tidy little player. Very different to Diaz/Boga, but would not be upset if we signed him. Puts in a proper shift that’s for sure.

Theres a few good wide players at the right age to bring in now...like McNeil, Antony, Diaz and more.

With McNeil he knows the league, English and a safer option.

Rondon is a done deal just medical to complete

Somewhat surprisingly hes only 32 next month.

Hopefully its just a one year deal.

What an utter failure Brands has become

Brands, Walsh, Koeman, Silva, Fat Sam, Moshiri needs to leave footballing decisions to someone else

There is something just a bit sad about Rondon signing, if it happens. From Benitez' point if view I understand it though. A player he knows in a situation where we need backup quickly and cheaply.

I guess it won't be a stepdown from Kean anyway. It would be very hard to be worse.

If we can bring in a long term Right back and a wide forward this window along with a backup centre forward then thats 'fine' for this summer.

Then next summer i think we need a top CM and a star CB...probably also another wide forward.

Theres a few good wide players at the right age to bring in now...like McNeil, Antony, Diaz and more.

With McNeil he knows the league, English and a safer option.

Somewhat surprisingly hes only 32 next month.

Hopefully its just a one year deal.
It’s not safe when Burnley would ask for something like £40m.

I see no problem with Rondon as a backup on the bench. As long as that's all it is and his wages are about an eighth of what he was reputed to be on in China!

Won't get many willing to come and be behind DCL and Richarlison in the pecking order.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back